silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

14,639 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, iDash said:

Donald should run as Democrat next election just to piss everyone off!

But then he would lose the Democratic Primary and Republicans would run someone they actually like. It wouldn't piss off anyone. 

atl falcon 89 likes this

2 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

C67Jb1cWgAAjfiB.jpg

Yeah, I said this earlier in the thread...:lol:

How anyone could watch her show and take her seriously is beyond me.  

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yeah, I said this earlier in the thread...:lol:

How anyone could watch her show and take her seriously is beyond me.  

She always sounds like she lost a fight with her vibrator to me...

Sobeit likes this

7 minutes ago, capologist said:

She always sounds like she lost a fight with her vibrator to me...

I don't even know what the **** that means. :huh:

4 hours ago, Flip Flop said:

All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.  -BM

You hear this all the time at conservative gatherings.  Reminds me of Milton Friedman or Ronald Reagan.

I didn't say fascist economics were right or left wing. They didn't really consider it one or the other since it was a rejection of capitalism, which they considered too slavish to profits and gave no consideration to the needs of the country, and communism, which was too tightly controlled by the state an inefficient.

Also, way to overlook the rest of the post.

1 hour ago, marla_mulder said:

Anybody know if this is a legitimate Assange account on Twitter?

First I've seen it, but folks are retweeting several tweets similar to the one below:

I read somewhere that Ingraham asked Pence about it on her show today. I am currently listening to the show and her Pence interview is coming up. Word is he denied it when she asked him about it though.

marla_mulder likes this

Just so everyone is aware of the score.

Dishonest Media and the Loony Left= 0

President Trump= Changing the world!

1 minute ago, Sobeit said:

I read somewhere that Ingraham asked Pence about it on her show today. I am currently listening to the show and her Pence interview is coming up. Word is he denied it when she asked him about it though.

Apparently it is a legitimate Assange Twitter account, according to the Daily Caller.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/assange-hillary-intelligence-officials-are-quietly-plotting-a-pence-takeover/

The article basically says that Trump agreed to give drone strike power back to CIA because of the "bullying" with the leaks and constant attacks from the intelligence community on Trump.

Idk about the Hillary stuff, but if the CIA has been trying to reign in or pressure the President by playing "politics"--I find that to be pretty scary.

2 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Just so everyone is aware of the score.

Dishonest Media and the Loony Left= 0

President Trump= Changing the world!

That was his actual return. It was just completely pointless and stupid to show it. 

Trump is changing the world though, one dead civilian in Yemen at a time. 

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

Trump should be live tweeting this debacle.

Sometimes I wonder with the way these things break his way if he does not leak them himself.

1 minute ago, Sobeit said:

Sometimes I wonder with the way these things break his way if he does not leak them himself.

The way his week was going, have to ask for an extension of time to present evidence to support his wire tapping claims, I would have leaked it in a heart beat. 

21 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Apparently it is a legitimate Assange Twitter account, according to the Daily Caller.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/assange-hillary-intelligence-officials-are-quietly-plotting-a-pence-takeover/

The article basically says that Trump agreed to give drone strike power back to CIA because of the "bullying" with the leaks and constant attacks from the intelligence community on Trump.

Idk about the Hillary stuff, but if the CIA has been trying to reign in or pressure the President by playing "politics"--I find that to be pretty scary.

That makes Watergate look like a 6 year olds chucky cheese birthday party, compared to the sedition they are performing. .