silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

17,891 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, unbelievable said:

I would like to say that it's refreshing that the country is finally talking about jobs, the economy, and tax regulations (even if nothing improves) rather than focusing on identity politics that no one (but SJW's) care about.

A month ago it was about tranny's in bathrooms. Now it's union jobs and free trade. Amazing.

Yeah, remember when Democrats passed a bill re. transexual bathroom use in NC?

Wait...that was Republicans.

big_dog and toadfishtom like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eatcorn said:

Yeah, remember when Democrats passed a bill re. transexual bathroom use in NC?

Wait...that was Republicans.

"Stupid liberals and their identity politics. So easily triggered.

"Now, if you don't mind us, we're going to pass these religious freedom laws to save our Judeo-Christian values and rant for months on end about someone not standing for the pledge of allegiance."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FTR, I was told many times that the point of keeping transgender people from using public bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity was that condoning it would give child molesters free reign to attack children. You can't compare something so heinous to typical SJW hyperbole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

 

For all his foreign policy blunders and missed security briefings (where this problem snuck up on him) he's had to repeat this a 1000 times with all the money and lives he has cost us with his foreign policies.  But hey, this is a start.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

For all his foreign policy blunders and missed security briefings (where this problem snuck up on him) he's had to repeat this a 1000 times with all the money and lives he has cost us with his foreign policies.  But hey, this is a start.  

Another false claim about Obama:

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/24/14067676-washington-post-checks-bogus-claim-that-obama-skips-intelligence-briefings

Trump, on the other hand...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-has-declined-many-intelligence-briefings-offered-to-him/

mfaulk57158 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2016 at 1:41 PM, eatcorn said:

Yeah, remember when Democrats passed a bill re. transexual bathroom use in NC?

Wait...that was Republicans.

So you managed to prove that you only know half of the story. What ordinance was passed to force the law in the first place?

Democrats were so focused on identity politics that it engulfed the entire government's attention; passing "hate" laws and censorship. The left is still obsessed by it. They're crying about censoring "Fake" news while the adults are working on the economy and jobs.

 

 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, unbelievable said:

So you managed to prove that you only know half of the story. What ordinance was passed to force the law in the first place?

Democrats were so focused on identity politics that it engulfed the entire government's attention; passing "hate" laws and censorship. The left is still obsessed by it. They're crying about censoring "Fake" news while the adults are working on the economy and jobs.

 

 

You mean that one Charlotte passed where public officials and people like taxi drivers couldn't discriminate against transgender people?

The real problem here is that this ordinance conflicted with Judeo-Christian identity politics so the people who adhere to that responded with HB2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

You mean that one Charlotte passed where public officials and people like taxi drivers couldn't discriminate against transgender people?

The real problem here is that this ordinance conflicted with Judeo-Christian identity politics so the people who adhere to that responded with HB2.

That ordinance conflicted with common sense. Proven by the fact that adults (with or without children) of every religion, race, creed, ethnicity, species, and gender opposed that ordinance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, unbelievable said:

That ordinance conflicted with common sense. Proven by the fact that adults (with or without children) of every religion, race, creed, ethnicity, species, and gender opposed that ordinance.

Thank you for proving my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Thank you for proving my point.

Agreed. It helps when we're thinking the same thing; The left vacated all common sense.

It's the reason they got booted from every level of government. The adults are back in charge now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, unbelievable said:

Agreed. It helps when we're thinking the same thing; The left vacated all common sense.

It's the reason they got booted from every level of government. The adults are back in charge now.

You could say the Dems are back at the kiddie table.  Some might say that's where they belong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2016 at 2:41 PM, eatcorn said:

Yeah, remember when Democrats passed a bill re. transexual bathroom use in NC?

Wait...that was Republicans.

Ya those crazy republicans didnt want perverted cross dressing men in the bathroom with their daughters. just unfathomable !!

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not like the law is enforceable anyway. It's just an attempt from people playing right-wing identity politics to feel like they won something.

Though I will thank North Carolina for passing it. A lot of business has come Georgia's way because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's not like the law is enforceable anyway. It's just an attempt from people playing right-wing identity politics to feel like they won something.

Though I will thank North Carolina for passing it. A lot of business has come Georgia's way because of it.

Kick rocks!!!

 

3 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Exhibit A. a cross dressing pervert. 

Really... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can fine me or put me in jail cause you aint no Zir Mir Meow or Moo, you are either a male or a female a him or a her. im.not recognizing that foolishness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Worzone said:

There's a religion joke in here somewhere. :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the news is any indication, more perverts have used the women's restroom than tranny's.

3 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Start using their name instead.

How does Amanda feel today? Amanda sad? Is Amanda feeling offended? Amanda want a cookie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, unbelievable said:

If the news is any indication, more perverts have used the women's restroom than tranny's.

Start using their name instead.

How does Amanda feel today? Amanda sad? Is Amanda feeling offended? Amanda want a cookie?

Rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now