silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

14,853 posts in this topic

Please Pres Elect Trump, do something about the Dept. of Education. It has 5,000 employess with a budget of 73..... yes ...73 Billion dollars. You need to find out what 5,000 employees do. This Dept needs to be abolished.

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

Please Pres Elect Trump, do something about the Dept. of Education. It has 5,000 employess with a budget of 73..... yes ...73 Billion dollars. You need to find out what 5,000 employees do. This Dept needs to be abolished.

Give him a chance b_d.  The man has already done good things without stepping foot in the oval office.  I'm sure he'll be on that in his first 100 days.  I'm so glad we now have a doer in the office instead of a talker.  

vanhino, marla_mulder, dozer and 1 other like this

Well here we go again with King Trump. The NY Times reporting that Trump has contacted the producer of the 'Apprentice' Mark Burnett, to plan on a celebration of the inauguration that will include a parade down Fifth Ave.  Reality show president for sure.  Stay tuned America. :munch:

I have been seeing a spike in companies advertising that there products are made in the USA. I remember a long time ago that you couldn't walk into a Wal-mart without being bombarded with "made in the USA" signs above the prices. Then they figured out Chinese plastic products made them more money than being patriotic. 

2 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I have been seeing a spike in companies advertising that there products are made in the USA. I remember a long time ago that you couldn't walk into a Wal-mart without being bombarded with "made in the USA" signs above the prices. Then they figured out Chinese plastic products made them more money than being patriotic. 

that happened after Sam Walton died. 

SpongeDad, Flip Flop and sassy_bird like this

6 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

that happened after Sam Walton died. 

Im not much of a Wal Mart shopper, but my grandmother used to get Sam's choice chocolate chip cookies.  Those things are figgie delicious.  

2 hours ago, Flip Flop said:

Im not much of a Wal Mart shopper, but my grandmother used to get Sam's choice chocolate chip cookies.  Those things are figgie delicious.  

All other cookies are **** in comparison. One of my favorite parts of Christmas. 

Image result for oreo white chocolate

Not really, but a dam good cookie.

SpongeDad likes this

19 hours ago, toadfishtom said:

capitalismthereligion.jpg

Good thing we are going to roll back regulations and get away from crony capitalism and let the free market play out.

5 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Good thing we are going to roll back regulations and get away from crony capitalism and let the free market play out.

Says the guy who thinks the Carrier intervention is an example of the free market while companies doing something to grow their profits is an example of a rigged economy. :rolleyes:

Leon Troutsky and big_dog like this