Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpongeDad

Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

321 posts in this topic

I have a couple theories for next episode. Obviously, I think that was Dwight at the end there and he's probably going to ask Rosita to take him to the group to turn on Negan. 

After that I think Sasha gets captured and Negan tries to recruit her instead of killing her. He will probably like her badass attempt similar to Carls. Now this is where I think Eugene comes into play. Those pills he made to kill Negan, I actually think those will be used for Sasha because she will most likely want to end her life there. 

Next up Rick and the group head up to Oceanside to recruit them but most importantly to get their weapons. While he gains potential soldiers from Oceanside, I have a feeling the garbage pale kids (I forget their names) turn on Rick and his group. I feel like they may go to Negan and say what Ricks plan is. I just don't trust them whatsoever. Or Gregory rats them out. Either way I think Negan finds out somehow. 

I don't see much happening other than that. This has been a pretty boring filler season and we probably won't see battles until the finale. I would love to see some skirmishes, but I definitely think we will see a kill at some point, just not all out war just yet. I want some freaking action though. 

mfaulk57158 and Billy Ocean like this

On March 21, 2017 at 9:07 AM, mdrake34 said:

Definitely Dwight. If you pause it, you can make out his hair and wiry frame. I suspect he's going to turn on Negan and help Rosita. 

Called it.

JDaveG likes this

On 3/23/2017 at 5:59 PM, A-TowN.- said:

I have a couple theories for next episode. Obviously, I think that was Dwight at the end there and he's probably going to ask Rosita to take him to the group to turn on Negan. 

After that I think Sasha gets captured and Negan tries to recruit her instead of killing her. He will probably like her badass attempt similar to Carls. Now this is where I think Eugene comes into play. Those pills he made to kill Negan, I actually think those will be used for Sasha because she will most likely want to end her life there. 

Next up Rick and the group head up to Oceanside to recruit them but most importantly to get their weapons. While he gains potential soldiers from Oceanside, I have a feeling the garbage pale kids (I forget their names) turn on Rick and his group. I feel like they may go to Negan and say what Ricks plan is. I just don't trust them whatsoever. Or Gregory rats them out. Either way I think Negan finds out somehow. 

I don't see much happening other than that. This has been a pretty boring filler season and we probably won't see battles until the finale. I would love to see some skirmishes, but I definitely think we will see a kill at some point, just not all out war just yet. I want some freaking action though. 

Pretty **** close...

JDaveG and mdrake34 like this

So despite the fact this season has been almost nothing but filler, they somehow managed to rush the Oceanside raid. Just came out of nowhere, zero setup. They could have had at least a single scene in a prior episode about it, I would have gladly given up a Rosita being pouty scene for that. 

JDaveG likes this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

So despite the fact this season has been almost nothing but filler, they somehow managed to rush the Oceanside raid. Just came out of nowhere, zero setup. They could have had at least a single scene in a prior episode about it, I would have gladly given up a Rosita being pouty scene for that. 

Yeah this seasons pacing has absolutely sucked. They stretched out most of the season with boring arcs, and now they are rushing it during the last 2 episodes. 

11 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Pretty **** close...

Yeah that was haha. Didn't you know I'm in the writer's room?

Jpowers and JDaveG like this

Still something doesn't feel right about Jadis. Her and her weird way of talking, she has no reason to be loyal to Rick and might've told Negan aka the little birdie. I wouldn't be surprised if she joins Negan is all I'm saying. 

A few things I want to see:

- Dwight team kill (also I think he cuts those trees down because he said he wants to slow them down)

- The **** Tiger get a kill. 

I have a feeling this will be a badass episode. Probably some plot twists and some crazy battle at Alexandria for sure. Should be a good one. 

So lame rosita and Sasha get a whole episode about them running off doing their own thing being "badasses" and next thing we see sasha is in Darrells old closet smh. Should of just sniped neegan,they waited all of a couple hours maybe. She deserves ***** sandwiches

Edited by bknowles
JDaveG likes this

Not too bad of an episode.  Had a decent build up for the finale, which looks like it could be pretty dang good!  Then again, after all of this filler, I think seeing opossums turning into walker opossums and infiltrating Negan's compound would be pretty dang awesome.   I think Sasha is ****-bent on killing Negan and will go down in a blaze of glory attempting to do so as opposed to offing herself.  And you know who I say takes her down?  Eugene.

Oh, and who else is ready for a full episode dedicated to Judith?  It has to be on the horizon since everyone else is getting full episodes as filler.  ;)

JDaveG likes this

10 hours ago, mfaulk57158 said:

It almost seemed like rosita was smiling when she asked mullet for help killing herself.

It's because she was asking for a knife, glass, really anything to physically kill herself, but she was playing Eugene because she really wanted to get a weapon to actually kill Negan.

That's why she seemed kind of bummed when she got the pill (although I think she still takes it and this will probably be her last episode). 

JDaveG likes this

3 hours ago, mookie3127 said:

Not too bad of an episode.  Had a decent build up for the finale, which looks like it could be pretty dang good!  Then again, after all of this filler, I think seeing opossums turning into walker opossums and infiltrating Negan's compound would be pretty dang awesome.   I think Sasha is ****-bent on killing Negan and will go down in a blaze of glory attempting to do so as opposed to offing herself.  And you know who I say takes her down?  Eugene.

Oh, and who else is ready for a full episode dedicated to Judith?  It has to be on the horizon since everyone else is getting full episodes as filler.  ;)

That's a good theory. What if she did both though? Maybe she actually kills herself still. Would be badass if she takes the pill, turns zombie and goes on a frenzy. I just don't know when she will have the opportunity though... 

She's like Abraham in the sense of wanting to go guns blazing, so I think she does something crazy. 

4 hours ago, A-TowN.- said:

That's a good theory. What if she did both though? Maybe she actually kills herself still. Would be badass if she takes the pill, turns zombie and goes on a frenzy. I just don't know when she will have the opportunity though... 

She's like Abraham in the sense of wanting to go guns blazing, so I think she does something crazy. 

I think just offing herself is a horrible choice from the writers standpoint.  Kind of like Glenn hiding under the dumpster and not getting his comic book death.  I know enough about the comics to know some characters have been replaced while some are long gone but live past that point in the tv series, so I have no clue where Sasha falls into all of this.  I think it would be incredible to see Eugene, of all people, be the one to end it for her.  I think he's in full "who's going to get me furthest in the apocalypse" mode.  I can see Sasha as a walker and Eugene going to talk to her and then having to kill her out of necessity though.