Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpongeDad

Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

305 posts in this topic

On the Talking dead I loved how he described them being isolated in "rural Georgia" as some kind of horrible place. I live about two miles from the set of Alexandria and Woodbury. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

That is the first time in a long time that TWD has surprised me. It adds so much suspense to the show. I didn't think they had it in them.

I was like please don't kill anyone else!!!

Just now, lostone said:

I was like please don't kill anyone else!!!

Exactly! I haven't felt that way in a long time about this show. Most of the time it was like "Yep. Saw that one coming a mIle away". They surprised me today and it threw me off for the rest of the episode. I was **** sure Rick was about to cut Carls arm off.

mdrake34 likes this

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

On the Talking dead I loved how he described them being isolated in "rural Georgia" as some kind of horrible place. I live about two miles from the set of Alexandria and Woodbury. :lol:

You mean you guys have running water and electricity? :rolleyes:

Jpowers likes this

I think that Glenn crawled under the dumpster and survives.

Okay, seriously, I don't know who wrote this episode but holy s*** that was great.  It's not obvious to a lot of people, but this episode was a total and complete mind f*** for comic book fans like myself.  They started with an obvious disappointment, that non-comic fans might get the feels, then they went to Daryl (who isn't in the comics) punching him in the mouth, and then an almost exact play-by-play from the comics.  Then they added the "ride" and all but telegraphed that they were taking a major plot twist from the comics left out of the TV show (Rick losing his hand) and putting it in the direction of Carl.  Then they cut that off (pun intended) as a test for Rick and didn't "go there".  

A complete and total mind f*** for the fans of the comics.   Awesome.  Well played.  

JDaveG and Jpowers like this