BrockSamson

That Was The Night Everything Changed

170 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2017 at 11:23 AM, BrockSamson said:

They signed an autograph for my buddy's three-year old daughter the other week.  Apparently they were very nice.

Fun update to this story: my buddy, his wife, and daughter met them the day after their show in Atlanta, at Killer Mike's barber shop. Killer Mike was pumped that my friend's daughter was into their music. For whatever reason, Killer Mike had  a box of Hot Wheels, and gave one to her. My buddy told them that she grew up listening to their music, and without missing a beat, El-P said, "And she's not showing any developmental problems or anything?"

Carter, Billy Ocean and Jpowers like this

On 3/12/2017 at 0:20 PM, BrockSamson said:

Fun update to this story: my buddy, his wife, and daughter met them the day after their show in Atlanta, at Killer Mike's barber shop. Killer Mike was pumped that my friend's daughter was into their music. For whatever reason, Killer Mike had  a box of Hot Wheels, and gave one to her. My buddy told them that she grew up listening to their music, and without missing a beat, El-P said, "And she's not showing any developmental problems or anything?"

Vice's "Noisey: Atlanta 2" came out about a month ago, and it's interspersed with a Killer Mike interview filmed in his barber shop:

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/watch-noisey-atlanta-2-featuring-migos-lil-yachty-young-thug-killer-mike-and-more

Some of my Faves. My older brothers and Sisters had me singing at an early age. I have a huge range of likes. daddy had me listening to Floyd Kramer, hank Williams SR. and so on...Brothers had me liking Kiss, Blackfoot, BTO, The Guess Who, The Eagles Linda Ronstadt  on and on.

1 hour ago, Skeetbird said:

Some of my Faves. My older brothers and Sisters had me singing at an early age. I have a huge range of likes. daddy had me listening to Floyd Kramer, hank Williams SR. and so on...Brothers had me liking Kiss, Blackfoot, BTO, The Guess Who, The Eagles Linda Ronstadt  on and on.

Sounds like they hooked you up with some good stuff.  

Skeetbird likes this

On 2/16/2017 at 10:10 PM, mdrake34 said:

On 2/17/2017 at 7:09 AM, SpongeDad said:

I like how they slowed it down and gave it a goth like feel.

Haley responded to a tweet of mine this morning

43b627fbe915830d6059a2df7b751ca0.jpg

SpongeDad likes this

♫ Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Rep the set
Gotta rep the set
Chase a check
Never chase a b****
Mask on