Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrockSamson

That Was The Night Everything Changed

139 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BrockSamson said:

Been awhile since I've seen a music thread on here. Let's listen to and like music together.

As I get older, I find I like older music more and more. Old even by my standards, so I don't mean it as insulting as it will probably sound when I say, I thought that was awful....really just horribly awful.

big_dog, Sobeit, Skeetbird and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

As I get older, I find I like older music more and more. Old even by my standards, so I don't mean it as insulting as it will probably sound when I say, I thought that was awful....really just horribly awful.

I've always liked the older stuff but I am not a music prude.  Occasionally, I will like something new that comes out, it it is few and far between.  I can't play my guitar to this stuff and I sure as h,ell can't sing this style.  

Skeetbird likes this

It probably speaks worse of me than him that I thought that was so bad. I've liked few new "artists" since the 90's Grunge scene.

I'm mostly into 70's, though I do like guys like Noah Gundersen, so I guess I do like some newer music

Sobeit and BrockSamson like this

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Out of respect I tried, I didn't enjoy it though.  Not my genre per se, although I do like certain artists in that field.  

That's the beauty of the thread. Post something you like.

silentbob1272 likes this

To just once be able to sing like this. Or like Otis Redding. I'd literally give up my left eye to be able to sing like Otis Redding.

Edited by BrockSamson

16 hours ago, silentbob1272 said:

It probably speaks worse of me than him that I thought that was so bad. I've liked few new "artists" since the 90's Grunge scene.

I'm mostly into 70's, though I do like guys like Noah Gundersen, so I guess I do like some newer music

Thanks for posting that. I've never heard of them but will surely be buying some of their stuff now. I really enjoyed listening to it.

silentbob1272 likes this

3 hours ago, Sobeit said:

Thanks for posting that. I've never heard of them but will surely be buying some of their stuff now. I really enjoyed listening to it.

He hit sorta big with Son's of Anarchy with "David", remember the Opie shooting Clay sequence? That he is not bigger though is just a musical crime.