Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alaska Falcon

Two of our beloved Falcons...

7 posts in this topic

Yesterday two of our beloved Falcons, Mohamed Sanu and Devonta Freeman, joined Russell Wilson at the Seattle Childrens hospital to uplift the spirits of some children dealing with sickness. I dont know how to link the video, but if you have Facebook, check out R. Wilsons Facebook page as there is a Live feed on his page. About an hour long, but worth it. So blessed are we to have players we root for transcending the game!

Most definately! I know that these guys do this quite regularly, it just feels special to see this outside of photo ops. Couldnt help but smile

Russell Wilson is a lot like Tebow to me. I try so hard to dislike them being a Georgia and Atlanta fan, but they're constantly doing stuff that makes it so hard to not like them.

For instance this week Tebow played poorly in his first Arizona Fall League game. But as he was signing autographs a man had a seizure and Tebow went in the stands to comfort him until the paramedics came. He stayed to the point that he was told the team bus was about to leave.

I've always felt Devonta is one of those guys. He's so humble and you can tell he really cares about helping others. Vic too. It's great to add Sanu to that list. We have a lot of good hearted people on this team. The good thing is they're able to flip that switch when the game starts.

Edited by jas82487
falconfansince66 likes this

I've always heard about the big heart Russell Wilson has and have a huge amount of respect for him.  I think it's cool that he got to get Sanu and Freeman to join in on this and rub some of that off on them as well. I really hope for a clean game Sunday and especially hope none of these guys get hurt (as well as anyone else). If for some reason we don't win on Sunday, a couple of our guys did 'win' on Tuesday!   

jas82487 likes this