Unkn0wn

MLB Playoffs

444 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Im pulling for the O's. The Jays just annoy me at this point. 

Same here. I used to feel sorry for them but not anymore. They finally get good and they become a bunch of punks and their fans are idiots.

26 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

This game might be headed for extras. Not ideal for whoever wins.

Roberto Osuna just left the game in the top of the 10th with a potential injury.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Now the long relievers are in. Francisco Liriano for the Jays and Brian Duensing with the O's. How long will they go?

Not long. Showalter continues to use Not Britton.

1 minute ago, K26dp said:

Not long. Showalter continues to use Not Britton.

Welp. Guess I was wrong about Duensing. I remember him with the Twins being a starting pitcher at times.

Jimenez throwing batting practice in a due-or-die game. Meanwhile a reliever who is having literally the best relief pitcher season in the last 20 years isn't even warmed up.

Sounds familiar.

craig-kimbrel-looks-on-as-the-dodgers-wi

Falconsfan567 likes this

13 minutes ago, K26dp said:

Jimenez throwing batting practice in a due-or-die game. Meanwhile a reliever who is having literally the best relief pitcher season in the last 20 years isn't even warmed up.

Sounds familiar.

craig-kimbrel-looks-on-as-the-dodgers-wi

Matt Winer on TBS just mentioned this. Said that he told the guys that it was game over as soon as Ubaldo came into the game.

Buck will never live it down. Also a rare win for the home team. The home teams were just 2-6 in WC games since they started.

2 hours ago, K26dp said:

Hopefully this will finally put an end to managing to the save. At least for smart managers.

Did you hear Buck's postgame press conference where he was trying to justify not using Britton? "Ubaldo was our best pitcher down the stretch not named Britton." Blah, blah, blah.