iDash

Trade Matt Ryan to Denver before Elways gets his QB!

263 posts in this topic

First off, I like MR,

• I think he is great.

Herschel>>> Matt Ryan to Denver for a Mega Deal in players and draft picks! 

Try to get a couple of good Defensive Players from their Defense

plus Clady (Max OL)- Denver contract talks on going...

it would be like a swap of 1st picks, plus!

Another Denver Ring should also give us a big bonus!

Elways has the balls to do it!

The cap levels being maxed for both means Denver would have to give us a lot to equal!

Roll with Schaub for a Million, he can hand it to Freeman!

Then, Draft Lynch!

gettyimages-490329668_master.jpg

Honestly, i kinda get it. That said, no way. It's really hard to find a QB, we may spend the next 10years with the good ole QB carousel. We are about to move into a new stadium, seats to sell, and we need to win now. We can't scrap everything and Rebuild now. If matt was older and we had no signs of being able to win soon, id understand, but that isnt the case. I don't think I'd do it then. I really hope we can draft a guy and groom him behind matt and let him step in when matt retires. We arent even in the territory yet. When we are, I'd like to go the green bay route. 

I get it, no free agency news so you thought this would be a good idea.

On another note, I'd hate to see New Orleans get that kid from Clemson when he comes out. 3 mobile QB's in the division would be a nightmare.

On 3/15/2016 at 1:08 AM, coastiemike said:

Schaub would drop the ball trying to hand it off.  Think I'd rather roll with the franchise leader in every passing category.

Besides, if Ryan is so bad, why would Elway trade anything for him?

Trading MR to Denver would be an Instant Superbowl Ring for them.

Tebow could probably play in a suit and win one there!

Denvers Opposing Offensives can barely run a play!

Falcons need a lot,

especially on the Defense and in the Trenches!

Schaub would be just as productive as Matt. I would be all for this for the right price but it will never happen, they want a young good QB.

Here come the Matt Ryan fan boys saying he will be a hall of famer lol

Edited by Silvoxx

54 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

So if he's good enough to win a SB with Denver, he likely good enough to get us there. Why would you trade a player who is solid in a position for nothing but scraps?  The best defense in the league couldn't get to the SB with Schaub at QB.

Because this defense is not even on the same playing field as denvers. Matt has had nothing but talent around him his whole career. Aaron Rogers or tom Brady would die to have the talent Matt has had around him and he has nothing to show from it.

25 minutes ago, Silvoxx said:

Schaub would be just as productive as Matt. I would be all for this for the right price but it will never happen, they want a young good QB.

LOL ok Bro meds put them down you've had enough today.

Ryan leaving the Falcons is a lot closer to reality than folks think.  But not this year.  Next off season onward, anything can happen.  Denver certainly is an option.  So is Dallas, Chicago, Philly, Arizona, several others.

Edited by egoprime II
wording

5 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

I think Ryan leaving the Falcons is a lot closer to reality than folks think.  But not this year.  Next off season onward, anything can happen.  Denver certainly is an option.  So is Dallas, Chicago, Philly, Arizona, several others.

I THINK the exact opposite

17 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

I thihitRyan leaving the Falcons is a lot  closer to reality than folks think.  But not this year.  Next off season onward, anything can happen.  Denver certainly is an option.  So is Dallas, Chicago, Philly, Arizona, several others.

Not for another 3 years. Cause his cap hiy the Falcons would take in the next 3 years makes him virtually untouchable. 

Denver is struggling to find a QB.  Falcons have a franchise QB that half the fans want to keep and the other half want to get rid of.  Let's just hand him over to Denver (cause you know franchise QBs are so easy to find) what say you fan base?

Now I love me some Matty Ice but if Denver were crazy and said a number 1 and 2 this season, a number 1 and 2 next season...I'd be like hmmm...

Only way in down is a completely fleecing deal. I'm talking 1st, 2nd this year + 1st next year + Derek Wolfe.

Then I'd consider it. Denver would really be favored to win the SB this year

6 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Honestly, i kinda get it. That said, no way. It's really hard to find a QB, we may spend the next 10years with the good ole QB carousel. We are about to move into a new stadium, seats to sell, and we need to win now. We can't scrap everything and Rebuild now. If matt was older and we had no signs of being able to win soon, id understand, but that isnt the case. I don't think I'd do it then. I really hope we can draft a guy and groom him behind matt and let him step in when matt retires. We arent even in the territory yet. When we are, I'd like to go the green bay route. 

I get what your saying a lot better than the initial post of this thread...