Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capitalist

Psl Sales Meeting Report By An Original 1966 Sth

305 posts in this topic

Well you still can, but it will be from the "Falcons Landing Micro brewery" at $25 a beer. They'll serve a nice paté and serve it to you as you're getting a massage. There might even be a football game somewhere in the building!

"Just picture it, Thurston: there I was sipping a pumpkin peach honey wheat while getting a massage, right when the Faaahlcons scored a homerun from 3-point range! Oh wait...Jeeves, what's a score called in this game again?"

"Just picture it, Thurston: there I was sipping a pumpkin peach honey wheat while getting a massage, right when the Faaahlcons scored a homerun from 3-point range! Oh wait...Jeeves, what's a score called in this game again?"

Replace Thurston with esmithidoc and I think you are pretty close to accurate.

Mega Flare and jb 3.0 like this

lol!

Mega Flare likes this

Well you still can, but it will be from the "Falcons Landing Micro brewery" at $25 a beer. They'll serve a nice paté and serve it to you as you're getting a massage. There might even be a football game somewhere in the building!

And all the attention is on Psl's while everyone continues to pay $8 or more for a beer, $20-50 parking and $70+ for a game ticket! Sounded too me there is more than just those 1% er's filling up the stadium that have the money to spend NOW. Probably $125 -$200 a person spent over a 3 hour game that's not chump change in my books! Everyone of these items and more are going up in cost as well (can't have a high cost stadium without higher prices to go with it). I go to ALL sporting events in the ATL, BUT the Atlanta Falcons are the ONLY one's I have season tickets for! I CARE LESS of having season tickets to 80 Braves games or 40 Hawks games and I get good or great tickets to the games I attend ( no worries or thoughts of having the same seat for each game)I can care less. MY 23 yr season tix to the Birdz may come to individual seats real soon but, not giving up yet. For all that's bashing the ones that are buying - why ya'll being haters? Do I work for the psl sales team too..lol , too funny.