Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

esmithidoc

Had My Psl Sales Meeting Today

466 posts in this topic

I had my meeting today with the new stadium PSL sales folks. The presentation is very good. There is a scale model,of the new stadium, a small sample of what the halo video board will look like, demos of the new wider and softer seats. The sales guy (Nick) was friendly and knowledgeable. I'm going to enjoy the next 2 seasons in the Dome, but can't wait until the new Falcon nest is up and running!

So I take it you're gonna be spending money on those psl's

Yep. I love going to the games, the new stadium will be awesome, and you have to buy a PSL if you want season tickets. My new seats are in the Mezzanine Club, 4th row, home 40-yard line. The PSL is 10k per seat, but my actual ticket seat price is less than the this year at the Dome (at least for the first 3 years in the new stadium).

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Not much else to talk about now. If you like, I could just join the chorus on "____ sux". Fill in the blank with "TD, Blank, PSLs, Atlanta fans, etc".

Were about to hire a new coach, there's a draft in a few months. Lots going on but there's nothing to talk about?

Were about to hire a new coach, there's a draft in a few months. Lots going on but there's nothing to talk about?

I like the Quinn hire. Can't wait until the combines so I can see what great DE we might be able to draft. I hope both Seattle and Patriots lose tomorrow. Am I official yet?

Yep. I love going to the games, the new stadium will be awesome, and you have to buy a PSL if you want season tickets. My new seats are in the Mezzanine Club, 4th row, home 40-yard line. The PSL is 10k per seat, but my actual ticket seat price is less than the this year at the Dome (at least for the first 3 years in the new stadium).

Thank you. That means might will not be to much for where I am. I think it is a wise decision to buy into them.

But why when it's all speculation and heresy as the 'mods' say. Aren't people already whining about repeated threads about nothing?

Says the guy who likes all of his posts and is on his friends list

who is nick?

Edit: Is that the OP? I liked his one post because I agreed that there is not much to talk about. And then liked the post about how much psl prices are in his section, because people have been stating they are outrageous. It sounds like they are actually going to be very reasonable for where I sit at.

Also mods can check the ip address. And probably did when i signed up here.

esmithidoc likes this

PSL sales flunkies hard at work on the message board. They really think we're falling for this?

Doesn't matter to me either way. I just hate that there is so much misinformation on this board about the new stadium. PSLs are only available now for current Club seat holders. Some will buy PSLs, some won't. I chose to get mine now to get the best seats possible in my price section. Once the stadium is built and fans can see what they get, then many more will purchase seats (I predict).

Whining about the PSLs will not make them go away.

SyCo and dmite like this

Not much else to talk about now. If you like, I could just join the chorus on "____ sux". Fill in the blank with "TD, Blank, PSLs, Atlanta fans, etc".

or sales guys. Those a terrible people.
esmithidoc likes this