ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,224 posts in this topic

A Lion's fan I'd see at sports bars a lot recently opened a bar/arcade here in Chapel Hill right around the corner from a great burger joint. They've got about 50 old school games & pinball machines in there. It's been pretty busy in there every time I have stopped by.

The games:

Sinistar

WWE Superstars

Galaga

Galaga 99

Ms. Pac Man

Tron

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Space Invaders

Sega Turbo

NBA Jam

Dig Dug

Star Wars Trilogy

X-men

Marvel vs. Capcom

Altered Beast

Mortal Kombat II

Tempest

Robotron

Pole Position

Kung Fu Master

Smash TV

Spider Man

Mario Brothers

Frogger

Millipede

Double Dragon

Ikari Warriors

Marvel Super Heroes

Centipede

The Simpsons

Defender

Superman

Bad Dudes

Terminator 2 Pinball

Demolition Man

Indiana Jones Pinball

P.O.W.

Rampage World Tour

10 Yard Fight

Blitz 2000

Walking Dead Pinball

Neo Geo

Terminator 3 Pinball

Moon Patrol

The Creature Pinball

Mr. Do!

A Lion's fan I'd see at sports bars a lot recently opened a bar/arcade here in Chapel Hill right around the corner from a great burger joint. They've got about 50 old school games & pinball machines in there. It's been pretty busy in there every time I have stopped by.

The games:

Sinistar

WWE Superstars

Galaga

Galaga 99

Ms. Pac Man

Tron

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Space Invaders

Sega Turbo

NBA Jam

Dig Dug

Star Wars Trilogy

X-men

Marvel vs. Capcom

Altered Beast

Mortal Kombat II

Tempest

Robotron

Pole Position

Kung Fu Master

Smash TV

Spider Man

Mario Brothers

Frogger

Millipede

Double Dragon

Ikari Warriors

Marvel Super Heroes

Centipede

The Simpsons

Defender

Superman

Bad Dudes

Terminator 2 Pinball

Demolition Man

Indiana Jones Pinball

P.O.W.

Rampage World Tour

10 Yard Fight

Blitz 2000

Walking Dead Pinball

Neo Geo

Terminator 3 Pinball

Moon Patrol

The Creature Pinball

Mr. Do!

wwe superstars was the shyt.

Last year when we went to Orlando, we spent a day at disneyquest. Ah man, arcade games galore. It's a hefty fee to get in but once you're in the only thing you have to pay for is food and drink. A lot of games I tried to play were broken but just seeing all those old games brought back so many memories.

wwe superstars was the shyt.

Last year when we went to Orlando, we spent a day at disneyquest. Ah man, arcade games galore. It's a hefty fee to get in but once you're in the only thing you have to pay for is food and drink. A lot of games I tried to play were broken but just seeing all those old games brought back so many memories.

That's how this place is... tons of memories. We actually just had an X-mas party there for work recently & it was perfect for that. Have a couple beers/drinks, play a few games, good times. They also have a "family day" on Sunday afternoons. I tried to take my 6 year old nephew but I think it was too much for him. He's never seen an arcade before, so I think it was more stimulation than his mind could handle.

That's how this place is... tons of memories. We actually just had an X-mas party there for work recently & it was perfect for that. Have a couple beers/drinks, play a few games, good times. They also have a "family day" on Sunday afternoons. I tried to take my 6 year old nephew but I think it was too much for him. He's never seen an arcade before, so I think it was more stimulation than his mind could handle.

I wish we had one of those where I live. They turned our arcade into a clothing store

There is a new Saints row game out but umm.... Shyt looks whack. Too much of a gimmick for my liking

Gamestop made a mistake by putting the preorder on 75% sale so I decided to get it for $5. I haven't played it very much but it seems to have the same problems that SR4 had of being 50% side quests that don't further the game at all.

Gamestop made a mistake by putting the preorder on 75% sale so I decided to get it for $5. I haven't played it very much but it seems to have the same problems that SR4 had of being 50% side quests that don't further the game at all.

**** you got a great deal. For $5 I would definitely give it a try lol.

I watched a few videos and it just looked like they tried to do too much. I mean giving them wings and ****. Cmon SR. Didn't look like it was worth dropping 40+ for the bundle.

**** you got a great deal. For $5 I would definitely give it a try lol.

I watched a few videos and it just looked like they tried to do too much. I mean giving them wings and ****. Cmon SR. Didn't look like it was worth dropping 40+ for the bundle.

That feature is fine. All it did was replace the jump feature in SR4.

That feature is fine. All it did was replace the jump feature in SR4.

ah OK. The commentator didn't explain any of that. My favorite commentator is gonna start playing it soon so I'll get a better chance to look at it and he actually tries to explain as he learns new things as well unlike some other commentators

ya_boi_j, I've been playing a lot of Infintity with my youngest. He got Cappy, Rocket Racoon, and Stitch for his birthday. We still only have the Avengers playset but we have unlocked Rocket for that playset. Both are fun and Cappy is a beast to fight with but it's a real liability not being able to fly. Same thing applies to Black Widow. So far Iron Man and Thor are the best for that playset for that reason.

ya_boi_j, I've been playing a lot of Infintity with my youngest. He got Cappy, Rocket Racoon, and Stitch for his birthday. We still only have the Avengers playset but we have unlocked Rocket for that playset. Both are fun and Cappy is a beast to fight with but it's a real liability not being able to fly. Same thing applies to Black Widow. So far Iron Man and Thor are the best for that playset for that reason.

I've been checking out YouTube videos. I'm inching closer to buying it. Just gotta get these obstacles out of the way first. Dentist appointment was moved back to the 30 and now I gotta get 3 teeth pulled instead of just that 1. So once I pay that bill off I'm go no get it

I play a few games on Steam occasionally. Also have an Xbox One but I pretty much never play it.

I'd like to get the new Halo collection, or maybe Destiny.. but I never have time to play

A few more MLB 15 The Show details have been revealed at GameStop. The new radio show and improved load times sound good. If you missed the trailer earlier today, click here.

Check out the details below.

Licensed Equipment - For the first time ever, partnerships from various brands will bring accurate bats, gloves, cleats, and batting gloves to the game.

Year-to-Year Saves - Users who purchased MLB 14 The Show will be able to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15 The Show. Saves between the two releases will be forward-compatible, meaning you never have to worry about starting your Franchise or Road to the Show seasons over!

Universal Rewards - Simply playing the game earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards.

Legends - We're introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years. Like all of our Universal Rewards, you have a chance of finding a historic virtual player card to add to your collection and utilize throughout MLB 15 The Show.

Major Graphical Improvements - Visually, the introduction of real time seasonal sun and shadows, revamped night lighting, and enhanced player personality help make MLB 15 The Show the most authentic baseball experience yet. (PS4 Only)

And that's just the beginning. A new Radio Show, Directional hitting, improved load times, and a completely overhauled Diamond Dynasty mode help MLB 15 The Show prove that Baseball Is Better.