ya_boi_j

****** Official Gaming Thread ******

1,213 posts in this topic

The fantasy football and video games section is pretty much dead. How many of you guys play video games and keep up with new games coming out. If there is a good bit I'm wondering if we could just start putting news in here as long as everyone is grown about it meaning no spamming threads or bringing unnecessary negativity even though there are some that we don't like but others may. If some are on board maybe I can talk Monoxide into pinning a thread for games. I'll pay him no attention, that may convince him lol.

If we pin a gaming thread we need to unpin one or two of the ones up there now... too many unnecessarily pinned threads as is. /twocents

I'm by no means a gamer but I have a 15 yr old boy and a 5 yr old boy. My 15 yr old is a big time gamer and my 5 yr old is a Disney Infinity and Minion Rush addict. I like Madden and playing Disney Infinity and Batman Lego with the little one.

If we pin a gaming thread we need to unpin one or two of the ones up there now... too many unnecessarily pinned threads as is. /twocents

I agree. Especially the ones that weren't touched since last year but I don't know how many actually glances at those threads
mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

If we can get at least 5 that will post regularly, from news to what you like, I'll pm him and see what he can do. The only reason I say one pinned thread is because I wouldn't want to flood the forum with too many threads that may not receive any attention.

I'm by no means a gamer but I have a 15 yr old boy and a 5 yr old boy. My 15 yr old is a big time gamer and my 5 yr old is a Disney Infinity and Minion Rush addict. I like Madden and playing Disney Infinity and Batman Lego with the little one.

I remember you mentioning that. Yall got Lego batman 3 yet?

If it gets pinned I would also change Any to Many.

lol thanks

I remember you mentioning that. Yall got Lego batman 3 yet?

lol thanks

I pick up Batman 3 every time I go into Walmart or Game Stop. I'm just going to have to break down and part with the money. I usually wait until they go down a little.

Edited by Flip Wilson

I pick up Batman 3 every time I go into Walmart or Game Stop. I'm just going to have to break down and part with the money. I usually wait until they go down a little.

me too. Been thinking about downloading because my daughter loves to watch me play the Lego games. Gonna check eBay for a deal

me too. Been thinking about downloading because my daughter loves to watch me play the Lego games. Gonna check eBay for a deal

I know you are not a fan of Arrow but the DLC content for Batman 3 is crazy cool. You download an Arrow pack that has Stephen Amell voicing Green Arrow and Felicity, Diggle, and Roy. Maybe they will have a similar one for Flash.

Ya_boi_j You have PS4 right? Toys R Us had the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toybox starter kit for 19.95 when I was in there last weekend. They are 54.96 in Walmart and 59.95 at Gamestop.

Personally been on a marvel heroes 2015 kick for the past couple of weeks. I know there are a lot of marvel heads on here and this game may be like a wet dream to you. It is fun, plays like Diablo 2

I know you are not a fan of Arrow but the DLC content for Batman 3 is crazy cool. You download an Arrow pack that has Stephen Amell voicing Green Arrow and Felicity, Diggle, and Roy. Maybe they will have a similar one for Flash.

I saw that on ign. Looked pretty cool

Ya_boi_j You have PS4 right? Toys R Us had the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toybox starter kit for 19.95 when I was in there last weekend. They are 54.96 in Walmart and 59.95 at Gamestop.

Yeah i have them all now lol. Gonna look into it because my daughter has been glued to the TV all of a sudden for the last few weeks when they show the commercials

Personally been on a marvel heroes 2015 kick for the past couple of weeks. I know there are a lot of marvel heads on here and this game may be like a wet dream to you. It is fun, plays like Diablo 2

is that a pc game

Yeah i have them all now lol. Gonna look into it because my daughter has been glued to the TV all of a sudden for the last few weeks when they show the commercials

She will love it and you will like the Marvel stuff.

I play pretty much on BF4 atthe moment. But have been known to do some Madden....Titan(COD with robots)fall and others. Sometimes go back to the 360 for some skyrim

Who is on that evolve open beta?

Just saw the demo when me and wife finished watching no good deeds. I haven't even looked at any videos on it.