mdrake34

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today, Part 2, Electric Boogaloo

11,843 posts in this topic

a2P4gYw_460s.jpg

Please tell me that's a fruit bat! If I saw that swooping down, or even just flying around with the wings spread like that, I am RUNNING, and I ain't gonna STOP! **** naw man!

Pretty much a daily routine. Only minus the standing by the bed with a toy and more like barking until I get up.

10665734_1013749811972075_6186834620372337017_n.jpg?oh=a90bc2947ac6501d776f64c608ad6cb2&oe=54AFDAE3

We can't drag Waylon out of our bed most week day mornings, but Saturday and Sunday morning? 7:00, 7:30 he's UP and wants us to be up too.

"Hey - friend beast - awaken! Tis a new day, full of adventure and pissing!"

RIP Jpowers

Of course I'm just kidding.I have like two spiders and a couple of snakes to worry about in central Georgia.I could get killed by a drunk pig in Australia.Thats not even mentioining the funnel spider and all the snakes.National Geographic has ruined Australia for me.
WalkingTheDawg likes this

Of course I'm just kidding.I have like two spiders and a couple of snakes to worry about in central Georgia.I could get killed by a drunk pig in Australia.Thats not even mentioining the funnel spider and all the snakes.National Geographic has ruined Australia for me.

There's a good chance I get killed by a drunk pig driving through Winder, GA.

Ba dum tss