Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Arthur Blank Mad

166 posts in this topic

Falcons owner Arthur Blank said it still bothers him that Atlanta's offensive linemen didn't go after Saints S Kenny Vaccaro when he laid a questionable hit on Matt Ryan in Week 1.

The Falcons have made it a priority to get tougher up front. They inked RG Jon Asamoah, a nasty run blocker with a mean streak, and re-signed C Joe Hawley, who gave the unit a backbone when he was inserted into the starting lineup. Atlanta could get even more ferocious by drafting Auburn OT Greg Robinson next month.

Source: Vaughn McClure on Twitter Apr 8 - 11:59 AM

Culain_04, Borat, KRUNKuno and 14 others like this

Vaccaro is an overrated hack. He's a dirty player on a dirty team, and he will be paid back ten fold for that crap. Garbage players deserve garbage time on the bench, and we will RISE UP to Blank's call and put that dude where he belongs with a much needed cast on his dirty knee

GetUSom3 likes this

It is sad the Falcons have been on a down turn from 2009. The fight in them has been going downhill from this team. I have said before they show no heart. This needs to change fast.

I've been mad bout that all year, to start the season with your hated rivals, and to let a punk rookie do that with no payback is pitiful, it set the tone of this O-line for the whole year.

Wow!

What else did Arthur Blank say folks?

He said Matt Ryan should have shown some toughness instead of sliding. And that his sliding sent the wrong message to the rest of the team.

He also said he did not have a problem with Samuel Jackson calling him to the carpet for it. And that Samuel Jackson still has his same role with the team.

I've been mad bout that all year, to start the season with your hated rivals, and to let a punk rookie do that with no payback is pitiful, it set the tone of this O-line for the whole year.

it sure did...

Good, hopefully Blank makes TD go OL then. Our OL last year was too dang soft anyway and we need some nasty guys with nasty attitudes.

Vaccaro is an overrated hack. He's a dirty player on a dirty team, and he will be paid back ten fold for that crap. Garbage players deserve garbage time on the bench, and we will RISE UP to Blank's call and put that dude where he belongs with a much needed cast on his dirty knee

I think he's a great player. I've watched him since his UT days. He's a beast. I was pissed when Saints drafted him tho!

jazzyburrell likes this

Falcons owner Arthur Blank said it still bothers him that Atlanta's offensive linemen didn't go after Saints S Kenny Vaccaro when he laid a questionable hit on Matt Ryan in Week 1.

The Falcons have made it a priority to get tougher up front. They inked RG Jon Asamoah, a nasty run blocker with a mean streak, and re-signed C Joe Hawley, who gave the unit a backbone when he was inserted into the starting lineup. Atlanta could get even more ferocious by drafting Auburn OT Greg Robinson next month.

Source: Vaughn McClure on Twitter Apr 8 - 11:59 AM

That's because our players don't respect Ryan.

#fact

Gonzalez said Ryan wasn't elite yet. He could have very well just not commented. Any other player would have said their QB was elite whether or not in actuality they were - if asked the quesiton.

LotsaPoppa likes this

Wow!

What else did Arthur Blank say folks?

He said Matt Ryan should have shown some toughness instead of sliding. And that his sliding sent the wrong message to the rest of the team.

He also said he did not have a problem with Samuel Jackson calling him to the carpet for it. And that Samuel Jackson still has his same role with the team.

Worst part is Ryan said he'd slide again and agian if the same situation arose.

Worst part is Ryan said he'd slide again and agian if the same situation arose.

Wow! I did not know that. I think Ryan is getting out of control.

lol

I think he's a great player. I've watched him since his UT days. He's a beast. I was pissed when Saints drafted him tho!

No I agree he is good, and I used to like him. I'm just angry that he has fallen prey to their corrupting ways. Rob Ryan may have replaced Williams, but the dirty tactics still live on.

Rise Up #FFL

PrimitiveJN likes this

Wow! I did not know that. I think Ryan is getting out of control.

Yep, when asked if he woudl do it agian, he said it was the right thing to do and he'd do it again.

yeah I thought that was ****** up too. If Harvey Dahl was out there he would have punched Vacarro in the face. **** I know I would have.

I think the O-line was trying to send a message to Ryan. Sometimes o-linemen do that if they feel the QB rubbed them the wrong way.

That hit may have caused Ryan to slide in the rematch game. Vacarro was in his head.

And Wilson ran out of bounds short of the first down in the SB. For God sake people, drop the whole slide thing. Sounding like whiny babies

And Wilson ran out of bounds short of the first down in the SB. For God sake people, drop the whole slide thing. Sounding like whiny babies

First down is not a TD.

Mega Flare likes this