Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rings639

Panthers = 2 Wins

108 posts in this topic

@nfldraftscout: #Panthers current wide receiver depth chart, courtesy of @Ourlads_Shonka. http://t.co/x1KdFyCCKW

@AdamSchefter: Steve Smith, Brandon LaFell, Ted Ginn all gone from Carolina now. And left at WR for the Panthers is...

Wow...wouldn't be surprised if they go wr in the draft early. Either way it should help us out having to play them twice next year.

Steve smith was a threat I don't care how old he is. Disregard the other losses at wide receiver losing him is a major blow to that offense. I see the box being stacked a lot against the panthers next year. I absolutely hate Steve smith but he was and still is a great player.

LordJulio likes this

Half their OL gone as well, and a portion of their secondary. They sold their souls to keep Hardy and Cam on the roster.

2 words....

Tripple option

Triple option doesn't work when the box is stacked because you have no deep threat at wideout.

Cam should be on the horn talking to the owner asking him WTH is going on. No WR's on the team with 1 NFL catch. ohmy.png

Cam should be on the horn talking to the owner asking him WTH is going on. No WR's on the team with 1 NFL catch. ohmy.png

Lmao yeah they tryna sabotage dude. Ain't no way

If they get Kelvin Benjamin in the 1st then that would be a huge upgrade to their WR corp. 6'5 240lbs would be a great target for Cam since he tends to over throw. I think that would be a very good combo. I am hoping they don't take him.

LordJulio likes this

If they get Kelvin Benjamin in the 1st then that would be a huge upgrade to their WR corp. 6'5 240lbs would be a great target for Cam since he tends to over throw. I think that would be a very good combo. I am hoping they don't take him.

They also need pretty much a new OL.

They also need pretty much a new OL.

Yeah i hope they go for OL early. This class is deep with OL and WR so we will see how the draft shakes out.

Looks like they just lost LaFell to the Pats.

They just lost their #1, 2, & 3 WR from last season.

Yeah, they're either going to run the triple option or are just basically ******.

I bet Panther fans LOVE the move the GM made to cut Smith now.

We say that they don't have any receivers. Well they beat us without a qb some years back. Lined up Deangelo Williams at qb and ran it down our throats. One of the most embarassing games I ever witnessed.

Lmao yeah they tryna sabotage dude. Ain't no way

And to add my supervisor from NC told me fans on the message board are blaming Cam for not stepping up and being a leader for the team. But who knows what he'd doing behind closed doors.

Why are we worried about Carolina? We have enough problems over here that need to be addressed.

One of my favorite parts about being a fan is taking solace in division rivals undoing. It's not all X's and O's, gotta add some actual rivalry into it.