Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mlibid

Autographed Michael Vick Jersey?

71 posts in this topic

Ryan is tough as they come. Can even try to deny that. I like Vick but some of the hits ryan took this year would've hurt Vick.

You lose all credibility when you question Ryan's toughness. Don't come any tougher. Dude hops back up after big hits lol...blood coming out his mouth and everything.

mlibid likes this

You lose all credibility when you question Ryan's toughness. Don't come any tougher. Dude hops back up after big hits lol...blood coming out his mouth and everything.

No doubt. If anybody questions his toughness they really just don't like him.

I have one...

Does anyone happen to have any autographed Michael Vick jerseys hanging around that they would like to get rid of? I figured I'd ask on here in case there were... I'm sure many of you guys were able to get an autograph, and I was thinking maybe some of you wanted to get rid of it since he's not with the team anymore. Thanks.

I have 2 of them...one black & one white. I will part with the white one if the price is right. let me know.

I have one...

I have 2 of them...one black & one white. I will part with the white one if the price is right. let me know.

I've sent you a message. Thanks.

Dude I had a nice one that wasn't autographed & well worn I would have gave you but I ripped it in half & threw it away shortly after the whole fiasco went down with him.

i guess you havent seen the famous slide of that coward against the saints.

kinda like the aaron rodgers slide in the playoffs last week? come on man

I'm not going to wear it. Like I said, I just want to have it displayed at home. I'm moving back into my parents' house after I graduate college and was hoping to "renovate" my old room and display some sports memorabilia from my favorite athletes growing up. Just thought it would be cool to have some autographed MJ, Vick, Pacquiao, etc. stuff in my old room. It's just a boring old room as it is right now lol.

I will never understand why people love Mike Vick so much. I understand he did his time, but you do realize he tortured animals for his own entertainment, right? I mean the things he did were just ruthless and sick. Not to mention the fact that he continually screwed over the team that you claim to be a fan of. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, but it's probably time to move on from Mike Vick.

One man's junk is another man's treasure. Like I said, I didn't expect not to be heckled. It's undeniable that when he was in his "prime", Michael Vick was one of the most exciting players to watch. I don't personally agree with some of the personal decisions he's made, but whatever. I don't mind the hecklers bumping my thread -- hopefully someone who's willing to let go of their Vick jersey will let go of theirs for a good price. Thanks.

He was a coach and GM killer in addition to dog killer.

Ask Dan Reeves the GM/Rich McKay

Ask Dan Reeves the coach/Jim Mora/Bobby Quitrino/Andy Reid

I will never understand why people love Mike Vick so much. I understand he did his time, but you do realize he tortured animals for his own entertainment, right? I mean the things he did were just ruthless and sick. Not to mention the fact that he continually screwed over the team that you claim to be a fan of. I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, but it's probably time to move on from Mike Vick.

Spot on. I loved him when he first got here & his 54 yard run against the Vikes in overtime had me yelling so loud my voice was hoarse the next day. Now he is dead to me.

I'm not going to wear it. Like I said, I just want to have it displayed at home. I'm moving back into my parents' house after I graduate college and was hoping to "renovate" my old room and display some sports memorabilia from my favorite athletes growing up. Just thought it would be cool to have some autographed MJ, Vick, Pacquiao, etc. stuff in my old room. It's just a boring old room as it is right now lol.

Sounds like it wouldn't be complete without a John Rocker autographed baseball. tongue.png

capologist and Mike Kenn like this

No problem. You're the one that look like an ***.

haha moved.

Why so defensive? I don't have any problem having this moved. I didn't know this forum even had a merchandise forum. So I apologize to the mods for not posting this here in the first place. And I've gotten four private inquirers trying to sell me their autographed Vick jerseys so far. So who's an ***?