Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mlibid

Autographed Michael Vick Jersey?

71 posts in this topic

Just further evidence that ryanettes are emotionally invested in him succeeding for reasons that go well beyond the football field.

Honestly, it was a good idea for the OP to ask here. Chances are decent that someone here has one they would part with. I just like making funnies about what name he could sign. It ain't that serious.

Mike Kenn likes this

Honestly, it was a good idea for the OP to ask here. Chances are decent that someone here has one they would part with. I just like making funnies about what name he could sign. It ain't that serious.

Exactly. I like the occasional Vick thread - makes for good material. Ryan is kinda bland. I still have my Vick bobble head doll from 2003 season tix. Would sell for the right price. Disclosure: one of the legs is broken.

Mike Kenn likes this

Yes Vick sucks, but this dude came here and politely asked a question, only to be insulted and ridiculed by the lower iq segment of this board's population. The ones who coincidentally go out of their way to paint ryan as some sort of franchise savior and elite player. Sounds like a bunch of butt hurt fat girls standing around at the bar after the lights all come on.

If the guy came in asking for a John Wayne Gacy used clown suit, I'd crack jokes then as well. It's not a football thing kid.

papachaz and Mike Kenn like this

Exactly. I like the occasional Vick thread - makes for good material. Ryan is kinda bland. I still have my Vick bobble head doll from 2003 season tix. Would sell for the right price. Disclosure: one of the legs is broken.

Lol!!!!

I've still got a few of his rookie cards with my collection. They're almost mint except for a few unexplained bumps that's come up on them.

Lol!!!!

I've still got a few of his rookie cards with my collection. They're almost mint except for a few unexplained bumps that's come up on them.

LMAO!!

Wasn't really a huge fan of his, but at least he wasn't a scaredy cat like the current QB we had. He actually took hits like a man.

Wasn't really a huge fan of his, but at least he wasn't a scaredy cat like the current QB we had. He actually took hits like a man.

Your opinion is now null and void. Questioning Ryan's ability is one thing, questioning his toughness is plain ignorant.

papachaz likes this

Your opinion is now null and void. Questioning Ryan's ability is one thing, questioning his toughness is plain ignorant.

i guess you havent seen the famous slide of that coward against the saints.

i guess you havent seen the famous slide of that coward against the saints.

I guess you haven't seen much falcons football at all. He's taken waaaay more viscous hits and kept playing than he has avoided taking a hit. 2011 vs the eagles he was gang banged the entire game culminating in a human wishbone.

One man's junk is another man's treasure. Like I said, I didn't expect not to be heckled. It's undeniable that when he was in his "prime", Michael Vick was one of the most exciting players to watch. I don't personally agree with some of the personal decisions he's made, but whatever. I don't mind the hecklers bumping my thread -- hopefully someone who's willing to let go of their Vick jersey will let go of theirs for a good price. Thanks.

One man's junk is another man's treasure. Like I said, I didn't expect not to be heckled. It's undeniable that when he was in his "prime", Michael Vick was one of the most exciting players to watch. I don't personally agree with some of the personal decisions he's made, but whatever. I don't mind the hecklers bumping my thread -- hopefully someone who's willing to let go of their Vick jersey will let go of theirs for a good price. Thanks.

Even if I had an autographed Vick jersey, I wouldn't sell it. I don't want people wearing those jerseys lol

I have two nice looking Vick jerseys but won't even give it to Goodwill. Don't want to see that chit around town. So they will just rot in my closet wink.png

Matty MeIts, mlibid and Mike Kenn like this

Even if I had an autographed Vick jersey, I wouldn't sell it. I don't want people wearing those jerseys lol

I have two nice looking Vick jerseys but won't even give it to Goodwill. Don't want to see that chit around town. So they will just rot in my closet wink.png

I'm not going to wear it. Like I said, I just want to have it displayed at home. I'm moving back into my parents' house after I graduate college and was hoping to "renovate" my old room and display some sports memorabilia from my favorite athletes growing up. Just thought it would be cool to have some autographed MJ, Vick, Pacquiao, etc. stuff in my old room. It's just a boring old room as it is right now lol.

Ryan is tough as they come. Can even try to deny that. I like Vick but some of the hits ryan took this year would've hurt Vick.