Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mlibid

Autographed Michael Vick Jersey?

71 posts in this topic

Does anyone happen to have any autographed Michael Vick jerseys hanging around that they would like to get rid of? I figured I'd ask on here in case there were... I'm sure many of you guys were able to get an autograph, and I was thinking maybe some of you wanted to get rid of it since he's not with the team anymore. Thanks.

My good friend had one I remember. Unfortunately, he was electrocuted, drowned, and then choked to death. All because he couldn't beat his competition in a fight which was put on for money.

I'm sorry to hear about your good friend, Monoxide.

Monoxide likes this

What's is worth to you

I'm trying to build a small room back at home with some signed memorabilia from my favorite athletes growing up. I know Michael Vick has done wrong and I kindly ask that we don't turn this into a political kind of thread, but it is safe to say that Michael Vick is the reason why I'm a die hard Falcons fan today and was really the athlete that got me interested in watching football.

Dunn-Vick-Duckett likes this

I'm trying to build a small room back at home with some signed memorabilia from my favorite athletes growing up. I know Michael Vick has done wrong and I kindly ask that we don't turn this into a political kind of thread, but it is safe to say that Michael Vick is the reason why I'm a die hard Falcons fan today and was really the athlete that got me interested in watching football.

http://bit.ly/1aLo8cB

I gave my nephew a Vick jersey years ago. I'm sure I can get it back and find a Sharpie.

What do you want it to say? Perhaps "MV7. Forevur Falkon"?

I was a big Vick supporter when he was here in Atlanta. I now hate that he came to Atlanta. It's not him, it's these fans. I don't know if you are one of them, but if you are, I think it would be better for you to go to Philly.

Imagine that. A who's who of ryanettes and apologists for mediocrity in a Vick thread. Your agenda thongs are showing ladies. You know what they say though, **** hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I was a big Vick supporter when he was here in Atlanta. I now hate that he came to Atlanta. It's not him, it's these fans. I don't know if you are one of them, but if you are, I think it would be better for you to go to Philly.

I'll help you pack his bags.

Imagine that. A who's who of ryanettes and apologists for mediocrity in a Vick thread. Your agenda thongs are showing ladies. You know what they say though, **** hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Agenda?..... Vick sucks, get a life will ya.........

Agenda?..... Vick sucks, get a life will ya.........

Yes Vick sucks, but this dude came here and politely asked a question, only to be insulted and ridiculed by the lower iq segment of this board's population. The ones who coincidentally go out of their way to paint ryan as some sort of franchise savior and elite player. Sounds like a bunch of butt hurt fat girls standing around at the bar after the lights all come on.
LongSufferingFan88 and mlibid like this

?

?

Just further evidence that ryanettes are emotionally invested in him succeeding for reasons that go well beyond the football field.