Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SativaSam

Mike Tice Is Interested In Coaching Falcons' O-Line

124 posts in this topic

I really don't know anything about him coaching ability wise - can someone explain to me how he is? Just can't get the image of him coaching that god-awful Bears' o-line a few years back...

I really don't know anything about him coaching ability wise - can someone explain to me how he is? Just can't get the image of him coaching that god-awful Bears' o-line a few years back...

that Oline was because of Mike Martz offensive scheme

whoever it is they need to get them into the fold as soon as possible because he needs as much time with these jokers as possible to get them to playing at a level we need them to.

Hopefully it won't be the exact same jokers he'd be working with.
JDaveG and Da Bird is Da Word like this

Hopefully it won't be the exact same jokers he'd be working with.

it will be at 60% of the current starters and they still need help plus as much as people hate on Holmes it is a good chance he sees at least half of the offensive snaps next year with Sam Baker getting injuried every other play.

OK I just want to remind everyone how happy we were when we brought Pat Hill in. And remember we all thought he would coach up Dead President who played for him at Fresno St. Both of em were duds. The guy that brought up Tice's coaching days with that Bear Oline has a good point. Careful what you pray for.

OK I just want to remind everyone how happy we were when we brought Pat Hill in. And remember we all thought he would coach up Dead President who played for him at Fresno St. Both of em were duds. The guy that brought up Tice's coaching days with that Bear Oline has a good point. Careful what you pray for.

WE always do that ish, it looks good so we as fans make it look even better, then when it fails we wont hold back until it is gone.

FalconFanForLife likes this

Make it happen TD

I'd love that hire.....

Bring him home.

Mike Tice certainly has the credentials, having played and coached the O line and been an HC in the NFL. Our younger O linemen probably would not like him.

All the more reason to hire the man.....

Karst41 likes this

Jeremiah Washburn has done a pretty good job for the Lions. they may suck but one thing about them is they give Stafford a lot of time in the pocket and they set a record for least amount of sacks per attempts. and as much as they pass that's pretty impressive.