Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g-dawg

Just Got Julio Jones Fathead For Doorbuster Price Of 49.99 For My 12 Year Old

23 posts in this topic

In before troll says we shouldn't have traded up for him since that is definitely what this thread is about...

Very nice fathead indeed might look into getting one for my mancave.

g-dawg likes this

Good father, Julio will continue to be a beast for years to come. Ready for that #1 receiving spot next season.

yeah, watching the Falcons without Julio is like watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High without Phoebe Cates.

trudweathers and Bawse like this

Nice, should have gotten Ryan though since Julio will probably be gone after 2015.

not a chance. I would not be surprised if Julio was extended this off-season.

I would. What makes you think he doesn't want to test FA?

get real. Their is this thing called the frachise tag - perhaps you have heard of it - Julio's choices will be as follows:

1) sign/negotiate contract extension in 2013/14 offseason

2) sign/negotiate contract extension in 2014/15 offseason when contract runs out and becomes UFA

3) sign franchise tag that Julio will likely receive if he does not sign contract extension in #1 and #2 above.

those are the likely options - Julio will never get to free agency.

trudweathers likes this

get real. Their is this thing called the frachise tag - perhaps you have heard of it - Julio's choices will be as follows:

1) sign/negotiate contract extension in 2013/14 offseason

2) sign/negotiate contract extension in 2014/15 offseason when contract runs out and becomes UFA

3) sign franchise tag that Julio will likely receive if he does not sign contract extension in #1 and #2 above.

those are the likely options - Julio will never get to free agency.

Ok i understand that we may tag him. But if we don't, don't see how he won't test FA.

Ok i understand that we may tag him. But if we don't, don't see how he won't test FA.

He won't hit FA thats one thing that is guaranteed from this roster. For someone who always says Ryan needs his superstars to succeed... Why would they let the biggest one go?

g-dawg likes this

Who else would we waste the tag on? TD spent 5 picks on Julio. He's not going anywhere. TD will tag him twice if he has to.

He won't hit FA thats one thing that is guaranteed from this roster. For someone who always says Ryan needs his superstars to succeed... Why would they let the biggest one go?

You do realize Julio will cost 15M a year. That's 35 a year on 2 players.

You do realize Julio will cost 15M a year. That's 35 a year on 2 players.

Doesnt matter. He will be re-signed. Prepare to cry and moan about it because its going to happen.

because of Phoebe?

Worrillow topics automatically move when you change the subject.

Wich explains why the MODs do not dare touch a Worrilow topic.