Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AREA 51

Nfl On Fox: What Happened Between Jonathan Martin And Richie Incognito?

344 posts in this topic

laugh.png A new one arrives on the scene, and he has jokes. Or is this another 2.0 version?

If someone showed up threatening my family. If I thought h was serious, I would contact the police. If I thought he was screwing with me, I would tell him this was out of bounds and walk away, if he said such foolishness again, forget all the internet tough guy bs, I would bust him in his ******* mouth. I have know idea if I could beat this hypothetical bully, but some things are again out of bounds, and I just won't tolerate them. That's not tough talk, because I don't consider myself a particularly tough guy, its just the reality of the situation.

As for my "religeous BS" (I'll resist the spelling Nazi jokes, as you insult my faith). You are absolutely correct. A person should turn the other cheek, but as any honest christian would tell you, I fall short of God's teachings daily. What I know I should do, is not what I always do.

Nice making your aquantence

From what I have read lately, everyone is a 2.0 here some are just not hypocrites and don'tt go around trying to get others banned over heir misperceptions.

But believe me, I don't insult your faith nearly as much as the standard BS answer " Im a Christian but I don't always do or say things according to my "beliefs"If I punch a guy in the mouth I am forgiven."

" no you are not"

Moses

I pray to God Christ is nothing like a Christian.

They just said on NFL Network that the voice mail with all the threats was a year old and the two of them have been best friends ever since then. If that's true I wonder what started all of this up

From what I have read lately, everyone is a 2.0 here some are just not hypocrites and don'tt go around trying to get others banned over heir misperceptions.

But believe me, I don't insult your faith nearly as much as the standard BS answer " Im a Christian but I don't always do or say things according to my "beliefs"If I punch a guy in the mouth I am forgiven."

" no you are not"

Moses

I pray to God Christ is nothing like a Christian.

Actually, you are

Speaking of that. I wonder what Miko has to say about all this?

I am interested in knowing her feelings on it. Miko is a funny person and takes no ish. I love me some Miko

They just said on NFL Network that the voice mail with all the threats was a year old and the two of them have been best friends ever since then. If that's true I wonder what started all of this up

I guess Richie did something to make Martin mad.

means nothing. Offensive players all stick together in fights in practice against the defense. Coaches tell you to stick up for your brothers

Of which Martin is also a member, yet they are taking Incognito's side

Actually, you are

So Im better than moses! cool. Poor guy led a bunch of whiners through the wilderness for 40: years, finally had heard enough, had a moment and hit a rock with a stick and god says." sorry, no promised land for you."

Unlike you, I am not arrogant enough to believe I am better than moses,. Forgiveness means forgetness. If strings are attached, its not forgivness

My tampon has a string on it, why should my forgiveness be like a tampon?

Of which Martin is also a member, yet they are taking Incognito's side

I was referring to the fight Martin had against Dion Jordan and Richie came to his defense. It's obvious those two had a fallen out. I really don't care who fault it is or who gets the blame. I have defended defensive teammates in fights I have hated. Part of football
silentbob1272 likes this

means nothing. Offensive players all stick together in fights in practice against the defense. Coaches tell you to stick up for your brothers

You have just perfectly explained the dynamic that caused this entire event. Offensive linemen are a tight knit group, probably more so than any other clique in the locker room. They want to know that the guy next to them has their back through thick and thin, and that they can depend on the next guy from getting his neck cracked. They are fiercely loyal to each other and it is common knowledge that the wives of offensive linemen usually hang together. If you have one in the group, especially a highly paid, high draft pick who does every thing he can to NOT fit in the group, I would expect it to cause a major problem. Anyone heard from Pouncey on this affair?

You have just perfectly explained the dynamic that caused this entire event. Offensive linemen are a tight knit group, probably more so than any other clique in the locker room. They want to know that the guy next to them has their back through thick and thin, and that they can depend on the next guy from getting his neck cracked. They are fiercely loyal to each other and it is common knowledge that the wives of offensive linemen usually hang together. If you have one in the group, especially a highly paid, high draft pick who does every thing he can to NOT fit in the group, I would expect it to cause a major problem. Anyone heard from Pouncey on this affair?

you are probably right. Martin may have been a loner and didn't want to hang out that much with the other offensive line

Tannehill said that Martin and Incognito were besties 2 weeks ago.

This is starting to sound increasingly more like female high school drama where the person in the wrong is trying to make a much bigger deal out of things than there needs to be and it's just rallying more people to the side of the more popular one.

This has gone from Martin looking like he has thin skinned to being a total cluster**** (and Martin having thin skin).

-Dolphins coaching staff ask Incognito to help Martin "man up."

-Martin is now in a hospital for PTSD symptoms (lol)

-Tannehill thought they were best friends

-Clabo calls Martin out

-Veterans stole thousands of dollars from rookies

-Incognito has been suspended

-Potential suspensions looming for the coaching staff

-Tannehill is probably going to die on the field with his O-line getting blown up like this

-Mike Wallace still has a terrible contract

Wait a second, Martin is in the hospital for PTSD?

Not only am I absolving Incognito of all blame, I'm 100% in the Jonathan Martin is a massive vajina camp. Mother **** that guy, he has no business being in an NFL locker room. People have come back from wars without suffering PTSD and this ******* woman has the audacity to go to the hospital for being made fun of?

**** you, Jonathan Martin. Do the right thing and re-instate Incognito immediately, Miami.

The whole thing that got Incognito in trouble with most of the general public is that he dropped the "N" word when going after Martin. Without that, most of the general public laughs Martin off as a sissy. I get the impression from Incognito that he is the type of guy who would crack the skull of any white man on an opposing team who is phucking with any of his black teammates. Could he still be a racist? Absolutely, but I think what happened here is anything but a racist incident.

The whole thing that got Incognito in trouble with most of the general public is that he dropped the "N" word when going after Martin. Without that, most of the general public laughs Martin off as a sissy. I get the impression from Incognito that he is the type of guy who would crack the skull of any white man on an opposing team who is phucking with any of his black teammates. Could he still be a racist? Absolutely, but I think what happened here is anything but a racist incident.

Except not ONE black dude on his team or even in the NFL has come out against him using that word. Like you pointed out, he has even been called an "honorary black man" by his black team mates.

It's okay white people, they gave us the go-ahead, we can stop acting like we're offended by this now.

that is true. But I think all this blows over amd Richie will find another team soon

Except not ONE black dude on his team or even in the NFL has come out against him using that word. Like you pointed out, he has even been called an "honorary black man" by his black team mates.

It's okay white people, they gave us the go-ahead, we can stop acting like we're offended by this now.

Warren Sapp today on the Dan Patrick show that Incognito called him the n word during a game, but he just thought he was trying to rile him up, wasn't really offended by it.

Wait a second, Martin is in the hospital for PTSD?

Not only am I absolving Incognito of all blame, I'm 100% in the Jonathan Martin is a massive vajina camp. Mother **** that guy, he has no business being in an NFL locker room. People have come back from wars without suffering PTSD and this ******* woman has the audacity to go to the hospital for being made fun of?

**** you, Jonathan Martin. Do the right thing and re-instate Incognito immediately, Miami.

Oh yeah, please reinstate this guy. The one that forces teammates to pay up 15,000 dollars for trips they don't attend, threatens to smack their mothers and kill them while at the same time being a racist little *****.

Please reinstate. It's what's right.

Oh yeah, please reinstate this guy. The one that forces teammates to pay up 15,000 dollars for trips they don't attend, threatens to smack their mothers and kill them while at the same time being a racist little *****.

Please reinstate. It's what's right.

Jonathan Martin was not forced at gunpoint to pay for anything.

He joked about and let team mates listen to Incognito's voicemail.

Not one black dude on that team remotely cares that he said ******

Everyone has Incognito's back, calls him their captain, and called him an honorary black man

No one has stepped up for Martin

Basically, there's no reason why this guy shouldn't be in uniform and on the field this Sunday. Unless you want to give all the power to white liberals and their faux outrage.