Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Welcome!

43 posts in this topic

Smh. Yall beg for a forum dedicated to the Hawks, you get what you want and the place is dead. So disappointed

I am the Atlanta Hawks lol

I am the Atlanta Hawks lol

livin this GD place up then WOR. Only 3 threads active since the first of the month. I don't even see any in game threads here outside of the season opener thread.

livin this GD place up then WOR. Only 3 threads active since the first of the month. I don't even see any in game threads here outside of the season opener thread.

Nobody responded :/

I find myself talking to....myself most of the time lol.

But youre right. Im gonna get some more Hawks fans around here. It is tough because no one like the hawks, but ill change that.

I have a few ideas

Nobody responded :/

I find myself talking to....myself most of the time lol.

lmao. I just find it funny that people behind for this and aren't using it lol

But youre right. Im gonna get some more Hawks fans around here. It is tough because no one like the hawks, but ill change that.

I have a few ideas

if that's the case then just declare it a basketball forum period. Just a thought from an outsider looking in

if that's the case then just declare it a basketball forum period. Just a thought from an outsider looking in

If I do all that work I want to be a Mod! Lol

Never even noticed this existed. Seems pretty wild in here. Y'all need to settle down.

We burn the candle at both ends up in this *****.

Party all night. It gets wizeird.

Thank you, guys! Gonna have to adjust seeing the Hawks forum before the Braves forum all the way on the bottom of the screen, but I can't be that nitpicky! Thanks!

The Hawks are actually a Finals contender...wow. Still though, LeBron is like a big giant boss fight they're going to have to prove they can beat before I'll start making plans to watch them in the Finals.