Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Welcome!

43 posts in this topic

I noticed in the TATF thread "Mods Please Deliver" that there were a few Falcons fans who seemed really serious about wanting a forum dedicated to discussion about the Atlanta Hawks, so, I went ahead and created one. There are no minimum posting requirements, so, the forum is open to everyone right off the bat.

Welcome to Talk About the Atlanta Hawks and Enjoy!

BankerBird

I thought I was the 1st but Quarterback just robbed me of my life-long dream laugh.png

Speaking of "dream", should we have a forum for them, too?

I'm not sure because I don't follow the WNBA. I'm also not sure if little or any posters on this board watch it.

Maybe do a poll thread?

You're probably right. I wish we had more female Falcons fans who posted on our boards, but since we don't, an Atlanta Dream forum might be a waste of time. At least for the time being.

You're probably right. I wish we had more female Falcons fans who posted on our boards, but since we don't, an Atlanta Dream forum might be a waste of time. At least for the time being.

May as well do a poll. I'm a fan, and I'm sure any others on the board would appreciate the thought. Plus, the ladies are 2nd in the East right now! biggrin.png

Don't most Hawks fans post over at Hawksquawk.net? I guess this forum could be useful but that's where I usually post at for Hawks stuff and I just lurk here. Decided to go ahead and register today to post this but will be more active on the main board more now.