Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Deisel

Syrias Wmd Are From Iraq

210 posts in this topic

Now we know where saddam sent his wmds. I said this over and over back then.

I was gonna respond with "why did you quote speculation from the Inquisitr and then post it as a fact when NOBODY else is reporting this. Then I saw who posted this. Now I'm just gonna sit back and watch. And laugh.

Summerbunny likes this

Syria has most likely been making chem weapons since the 80's. They pretty much admitted it several times going as far back as the 90's, before they officially announced it in July 2012 (after which Obama made his "red line" comment).

Why would they need to get them from Iraq?

The wmds from iraq were sent by saddam to thwart the coalition from finding them. It was not unknown then nor know and satelite photos shown long convoys leaving know weapons site and going into syria. Syria most likely had stockpiles as well but saddam sent jets to iran to escape being shot down and he then sent wmds to syria with the same thought. Welcome to party pal.

The wmds from iraq were sent by saddam to thwart the coalition from finding them. It was not unknown then nor know and satelite photos shown long convoys leaving know weapons site and going into syria. Syria most likely had stockpiles as well but saddam sent jets to iran to escape being shot down and he then sent wmds to syria with the same thought. Welcome to party pal.

So are you going to bother to provide evidence about anything you're saying or are you going to rant about it?

While Wikipedia is a dubious source, they do show you places you can go to read what has been suspected and confirmed about this issue..

http://en.wikipedia....aq_Survey_Group

It is not a far fetched idea that this could be the case. Real, credible evidence has suggested this to be the case since 2001 or 2002 until the invasion of Iraq began.

The problem is that politically in the US, it would prove to hurt the credibility of many on the left from politicians to members of the American media.

Ok, here is what I just did:

1) I clicked that link.

2) ctrl+f "Syria"

3) Read first thing that popped up after doing #3.

4) Copied and pasted it here: "Kay also believed some components of the former Iraqi regime's WMD program had been moved to Syria shortly before the 2003 invasion,[3] though the Duelfer Report Addenda (see below) later reported there was no evidence of this."

Link?

Ok, here is what I just did:

1) I clicked that link.

2) ctrl+f "Syria"

3) Read first thing that popped up after doing #3.

4) Copied and pasted it here: "Kay also believed some components of the former Iraqi regime's WMD program had been moved to Syria shortly before the 2003 invasion,[3] though the Duelfer Report Addenda (see below) later reported there was no evidence of this."

C'mon guys, I'd like a response to this. Snak was saying there was very clear evidence and even satellite photos of this happening that he so kindly did not provide. I must say, though, that I'm enjoying this theme of tahu providing sources to back up his arguments of 'leftist subversion,' but they wind up refuting what he's saying.

I must say, though, that I'm enjoying this theme of tahu providing sources to back up his arguments of 'leftist subversion,' but they wind up refuting what he's saying.

He's quickly approaching snak and Steve levels of self-refutation.

.....idiot

Its funny snak, all you post about is dems lack of integrity yet you posting at all exposes your lack of integrity.

Snak made a bet that if Obama won the election he would not post here for 2 years, of course after a month or two he starts posting here again and welches on the bet

I'm not making any claims, so I didn't refute anything I posted.

That being said, evidence did exist right before the Iraq invasion began that weapons of some kind were transferd to Syria. The invasion itself halted the investigation. Whether it happened or not is subject to debate.

You made the claim that there was clear evidence of this happening and the investigation you posted said that there was no evidence. You then back tracked by saying the investigation was disrupted by the war even though it happened entirely after the war.

Snak made a bet that if Obama won the election he would not post here for 2 years, of course after a month or two he starts posting here again and welches on the bet

want to know what is worse than that?

the amount of space that Snake has in your head free of charge. The guy doesn't even need to attempt to troll you....his very existence trolls you.

for God's sake, you even check his profile to see if he has posted so you can follow him around

snake_zps4dc8b5b9.png

mdrake34 likes this