BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

862 posts in this topic

Been lurking around here awhile don't post much as I'd like to but hoping that'll change a bit this season, went to my first falcons game in Detroit last year. If all goes well I'll be at MNF vs the Jets if everything goes well

dirtybird2k5 and rounz like this

I'm new!

By the way:

HELLO ALL!!!

Myself and 2 others will be coming in from Canada (yes, Canada has NFL fans too lol) on September 28th for the Sunday nighter against the Patriots. I'm a diehard Falcons fan and desperately want to experience the best tailgating experience Atlanta has to offer!

We can bring booze, eats, or whatever is needed! ****, if there's anything going on during the Saturday we'd like to take part in that too!

Also, anyone have suggestions of places to shop for Falcons merchandise? We'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency in Downtown Atlanta so preferably somewhere near that would be ideal.

Hope to hear back from some of you - I bought these tickets and booked this trip April and May, I'm effin' pumped for this trip and can't wait to cheer on my dirty birds with the rest of the fans!!!

#RISEUP

rounz and Willy Mo like this

Hey there Falcon Fans. I am a new fan of the Falcons. I have been a life long Cleveland Browns fan (except for those dark years after Modell moved them to Baltimore). I said "have been" because all the BS finally got to me Wednesday night when I heard about the Trent Richardson trade. That was it...final. Tired of being treated like a pice of dung by this team and their management, especially the new future jailbird owner, and Bad Teeth Joe Banner. anyway, I happened to be in Atlanta on business (I live in Akron OH) on Wednesday when it happened, and having dinner at Chili's and crying the blues to my waiter, he said, maybe it's fate you're here...you should become a Falcon's fan." So I am "becoming" one. I know it will take a while to learn all about the history, the culture, the team, the owner, etc. But I just landed at Akron Canton airport, drove straight to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and bought a jersey, a hat and a key fob. Starters.

So, any advice on how to get up to speed quickly on the team?

Oh yeah, I also just ordered DirecTV Sunday ticket so I can catch the Falcon games.. The Browns are now dead to me...long live the Falcons!

Willy Mo and rounz like this

Hey there Falcon Fans. I am a new fan of the Falcons. I have been a life long Cleveland Browns fan (except for those dark years after Modell moved them to Baltimore). I said "have been" because all the BS finally got to me Wednesday night when I heard about the Trent Richardson trade. That was it...final. Tired of being treated like a pice of dung by this team and their management, especially the new future jailbird owner, and Bad Teeth Joe Banner. anyway, I happened to be in Atlanta on business (I live in Akron OH) on Wednesday when it happened, and having dinner at Chili's and crying the blues to my waiter, he said, maybe it's fate you're here...you should become a Falcon's fan." So I am "becoming" one. I know it will take a while to learn all about the history, the culture, the team, the owner, etc. But I just landed at Akron Canton airport, drove straight to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and bought a jersey, a hat and a key fob. Starters.

Oh yeah, I also just ordered DirecTV Sunday ticket so I can catch the Falcon games.. The Browns are now dead to me...long live the Falcons!

Wait

What?

Are we your rebound team?laugh.png

dirtybird2k5 and Willy Mo like this

lol, unexpected. Welcome

Been lurking around here awhile don't post much as I'd like to but hoping that'll change a bit this season, went to my first falcons game in Detroit last year. If all goes well I'll be at MNF vs the Jets if everything goes well

That's sweet. That was my first Falcons game too! Got a ticket the night before from a member of these boards.

Hello just wanted to introduce myself i just signed up live in north atlanta alpharetta area and love NFL football not so much a college fan. Like meetups and metting new people so im going to give this group a go. Thanks!

rounz likes this

Hey guys. Been lurking around here since the Vick days. And I finally decided to create a profile and post. Love this board. Love the falcons n been a fan since birth.

Nice post, man. Welcome to the best (and most mecurial) message boards in the NFL. laugh.png

Hey guys. Been lurking around here since the Vick days. And I finally decided to create a profile and post. Love this board. Love the falcons n been a fan since birth.

Good to have you! Hope you stick around.

Friends this is a tie game right now. I just want to wish you all Peace and Blessing regardless of what happens. Remember in the end it is only a game and will not change your life either way unless you are married to one of the team players and such things.

I would really like to see just ONE SACK on BRADY!! I hate the Patriots, in years past I've felt the Falcons have played them as though they are intimidated because of their stature.

Oh well. Either way, GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening guys and gals! I'm from north Louisiana and yes I'm a saints fan. I'm not here to troll just talk football. Obviously I keep up with all the NFC south teams and watch all their games. This season has not started for you guys the way I expected(3-1 would have been my guess) but there is a ton of FB left to play. So I'd like to say hello to all!

I'm a big fan of the Falcons, largely as a result of following Matt Ryan since his days at Boston College (my alma mater.) Grew up in New England, been in Alabama 35+ years, and have long been completely over the Patriots. Glad to see another B.C. Eagle, Jeremy Trueblood, on the roster now, as well. Hoping that the red zone demons are soon exorcised and that we're on our way to a winning (post) season.

rounz likes this

Coming back from a long slumber. Past screen name: gofalcons04, I created another called FalconsFanaticalFreak or something like that but abandoned it because I was unable to create new topics. I wish there was a way to grandfather my old stats to allow me to start threads now. However, I assume trolls messed it up for anyone new.

rounz likes this

Go on YouTube type in NUEERA33 and click on the OUR HOUSE/RISE UP song its a song done by my boys for the Falcons...help me get this played inside the Dome...

rounz likes this

Go on YouTube type in NUEERA33 and click on the OUR HOUSE/RISE UP song its a song done by my boys for the Falcons...help me get this played inside the Dome...

For the lazy ones:

Good stuff

Tuggle'2 and rounz like this

For the lazy ones:

Good stuff

This is nice. Way better than that corny old Sevendust they've been playing at the Dome for years.