BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

862 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I finally created a account. Been a falcon fan since I was 12. I will be 33 next month. I've been on the MB reading all of the latest news. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

rounz and Willy Mo like this

Hi everyone, I finally created a account. Been a falcon fan since I was 12. I will be 33 next month. I've been on the MB reading all of the latest news. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

welcome

just be aware of all the meltdowns and trade Ryan and fire Smith threads. There are more but those are the biggest

welcome

just be aware of all the meltdowns and trade Ryan and fire Smith threads. There are more but those are the biggest

Thx to all. @william moore, read your post about the 9/11 conspiracy. All that was hilarious.

@ya_boi_j, we all know Coach Smitty and Matty Ice is the best coach/ qb we eva had in this town.

Rise up!

Dear Newbs,

If I rip on ya it might mean that I like your comments.

Then again it could mean that you are a Newb and ya had it

comming for no other reason.

Hi folks. I'm not a Falcons fan, per se, but I've been perusing your forum since Bartu was picked up. Interesting to watch it go from who is this guy to him making the roster.

My daughter went to Texas State and I have been on board with them since 2004. I watched Joplo develop into the player he is today. I also used to do on field photography so got to know him a bit.

FWIW - Texas State has a couple of Junior LBs to keep an eye on. Mike Orakpo (brother of Brian) and David Mayo - who was the SBC D player of the week their first game (2 ints, 1 sack, 1 tfl and 4 other UA tackles)

I'm positive I'll be peeking in from time to time but probably won't post much.

And no, I'm not a plowboys fan, either. I'm not originally from TX and never changed my loyalty to the team I grew up rooting for. I'll leave it at that.

rounz likes this

Hi folks. I'm not a Falcons fan, per se, but I've been perusing your forum since Bartu was picked up. Interesting to watch it go from who is this guy to him making the roster.

My daughter went to Texas State and I have been on board with them since 2004. I watched Joplo develop into the player he is today. I also used to do on field photography so got to know him a bit.

FWIW - Texas State has a couple of Junior LBs to keep an eye on. Mike Orakpo (brother of Brian) and David Mayo - who was the SBC D player of the week their first game (2 ints, 1 sack, 1 tfl and 4 other UA tackles)

I'm positive I'll be peeking in from time to time but probably won't post much.

And no, I'm not a plowboys fan, either. I'm not originally from TX and never changed my loyalty to the team I grew up rooting for. I'll leave it at that.

Good post and welcome to the boards (even though you're not really a Falcons fan - yet). Question: Is David Mayo at all related to Jerod Mayo of the New England Patriots and who played college ball at the University of Tennessee?

Good post and welcome to the boards (even though you're not really a Falcons fan - yet). Question: Is David Mayo at all related to Jerod Mayo of the New England Patriots and who played college ball at the University of Tennessee?

um, no, I don't think so. I see no family resemblance and they're from opposite sides of the country (David is from Oregon).

Mayo is the LB that went down last season forcing the coaches to put Joplo back at LB for those last 4 games.

TXST roster Bio

http://www.txstatebobcats.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3320&path=football

Edited by CatMom

What's up Falcons fans! Been a Falcons fan my entire life, grew up in ATL, but now live in DC. I still go to atleast 1 Falcons game every season, and last year lucked out because the Falcons visited FedEx Field. That was an awesome W.

I've been reading the boards almost daily for years but never have been a contributor. Figured I may as well start. Can't wait for Sunday!

Hi guys

Newbie here. Live in south florida, born in GA. Rise up. I have been a guest for along time. Hello everyone.

What's up Falcons fans! Been a Falcons fan my entire life, grew up in ATL, but now live in DC. I still go to atleast 1 Falcons game every season, and last year lucked out because the Falcons visited FedEx Field. That was an awesome W.

I've been reading the boards almost daily for years but never have been a contributor. Figured I may as well start. Can't wait for Sunday!

Welcome
rounz likes this

Whats up AFMB. I've been lurking around here for years. I even created an account back in 07. My screen name was JusFalconWitYa before I lost access to my account.

I don't expect anyone to remember me or my WHOPPING 37 posts. Lol

Anyways good to be back.

rounz likes this

Wasn't going to post here since I'm not a newbie, but what the heck - this is a new user name for me. I have lurked on these boards for ten years. My original user name was NCFalcon. Lost that identity (and more than a thousand posts) when the boards were rebuilt. Since then I have had two or three other names (no I'm not Swift) but continued to have difficulties keeping them. It's been two or three years since I have had an active user name, but have always enjoyed the insights and comments of Banker, Tandy, Gazoo, the Prof and many others. Thanks to all.

bikini-girl-dancing-gets-pushed-out-of-the-way.gif