Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wartownfalcon

Falcons Glasses @ Arby's

72 posts in this topic

If someone was willing to send a set to California, I would gladly pay for shipping and $5 a glass or would be happy to send a jersey for a set of 10. Message me...I am placing first jersey order of the season this week, probably 20 pieces so adding one more is not an issue. I would just need to know player and size.

If someone was willing to send a set to California, I would gladly pay for shipping and $5 a glass or would be happy to send a jersey for a set of 10. Message me...I am placing first jersey order of the season this week, probably 20 pieces so adding one more is not an issue. I would just need to know player and size.

the is two other people I am going to help this out with. but if one falls through, I will let you know. (I just don't want to promise and it end up being to many people).

but if I do it, you just pay the shipping and the price of the items. Don't worry about a jersey or anything like that. (you are a falcon fan, and that is enough in book to help you out. :D ) but lets see if the other people end up deciding to do it or not.

I realize there are already like 20 people requesting, but same here from RI. If anyone can even grab me one, I'll pay 10 bucks and shipping or something? Would love to have one to drink my beer out of on Sundays. Just shoot me a message. :)

the is two other people I am going to help this out with. but if one falls through, I will let you know. (I just don't want to promise and it end up being to many people).

but if I do it, you just pay the shipping and the price of the items. Don't worry about a jersey or anything like that. (you are a falcon fan, and that is enough in book to help you out. biggrin.png ) but lets see if the other people end up deciding to do it or not.

Thanks Brother! Appreciate it!

Called Arbys and said they're not out yet. Just said "coming soon".

I also contacted Arby's to find out if there was any way to purchase them if you lived outside the area. They said that they have 72 stores that will be selling them in the Atlanta area and that's the only place you can purchase the Falcons glasses.

MONGO GIT U 1 BUT I EAT IT ALL UP !!!!!!! DAAARRRRRRRR !!!! dry.pngdry.png

As long as you make the emote the world will still turn. Keep on keeping on brother.

so what does a va beach man gotta do to get those???? can you ATL brethren help a brotha out

There is an Arby's not too far away from my house..ill send them to you if they have any.

My buddy said he got flyer about it in the mail. Asked him to send me a pic of it. I didn't get the same flyer. I'll post it if/when he sends it to me.

I will try to get one glass for me and 2 for others if they still have by weekend. If any of you guys want, let me know. I just need cost of the glass and shipping costs paid from paypal.

Can anyone with the flyer tell me how many there will be all together? My friends sister lives in Atlanta and I wanna have her pick them up for me.

arbyglasses_zps9e654764.jpg

thanks.

EDIT: I just realized Osi is the only player for Defense on there.

Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know, I picked mine up today as a gift for my brothers birthday.

Someone here said they sell next week, which is true (Monday to be exact), but I was speaking with the main manager and she didn't mind selling them to me right now.

The only ones In store at mine are Jones and Umenyiora. She said the receive a different shipment every week (Friday) with two new players. So atleast for mine, that's who was available. Gonna try next week for a White.

Just to let you guys know, they look and feel GREAT

post-561104-0-00634100-1377986222_thumb.