Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wartownfalcon

Falcons Glasses @ Arby's

72 posts in this topic

Seen these on Dirty Bird Nation FaceBook page.

Since I'm currently deployed, would anyone be awesome enough to get me some and I will PayPal for them. They're $3.99 each and I think new ones come out every week or 2.

post-183323-0-75765500-1377581120_thumb.

The Osi one is wrong now. Whoops.

Exactly what I was thinking. That's what they get for jumping the gun, and making a glass for a player that hasn't even spent one season with the team yet.

Wartown,

The bigger challenge will be finding an Arby's; For hooking me up with the jerseys a while back, I'll look for them. How many do you want shipped at a time?

Wonder if its all Arby's in GA?

more than likely, sucks for us fans who live to far from GA to just go to arbys :(

my town loves the cowboys, redskins, panthers and the saints.

dont understand why the cowboys, as i live in VA which is why i get the redskins and the panthers(NC is just 30 minutes from me) and they have saint stuff here because of the superbowl in 09.... but no other team since, not even GB...

VA is a strange place.

more than likely, sucks for us fans who live to far from GA to just go to arbys sad.png

dont understand why the cowboys, as i live in VA which is why i get the redskins and the panthers(NC is just 30 minutes from me) and they have saint stuff here because of the superbowl in 09.... but no other team since, not even GB...

VA is a strange place.

You got that right. I grew up in Richmond where most people were Redskin fans. However, my Dad was a career sailor, and Roger Staubach was recently from the Naval Academy at that time, so I rooted for the Cowboy. Besides, like many youths I was rebellious, so I enjoyed picking the unpopular. This is WAY BACK in the 60s (told ya I was a geezer), when the Cowboys were not a good team yet.

When I grew up there, Virginia was still a really southern state culturally, but many industries and company's were already beginning the second invasion of the south during that time. So the culture/demographics changed similar to Atlanta's where you have a lot of transplants from up north (damm Yankee scum). So that is really why Virginia has these strange allegiances all over the place now.

I had a biology teacher in high school who was ancient: I mean this lady was very. very old. She used to tell us that it was not "The Civil War," but rather "The War of Northern Aggression." That used to crack me up. She would also say she was "Unreconstructed." That meant she would not swear loyalty to the Union as many southerners did in the "Reconstruction" period after the Civil War. She was quite a character.

Oh hey I got sidetracked reminiscing: I will check out Arby's too when I get a chance. There are none really near me though, and doing a lot of work at the moment for family in my spare time. I am the family fixer-upper/handiman. Son: can you hang a couple ceiling fans, and oh btw can you build an aquarium stand for us? Mother-in-law: i have 3 toilets leaking in my house, can you help? Bother-in-law: hey my brakes are squealing on the car: can you help me out? Etc etc etc rofl. It's good to be needed when your old rolleyes.gif

more than likely, sucks for us fans who live to far from GA to just go to arbys sad.png

VA is a strange place.

let me know if you want me to ship them to you. I do not mind.

(and that goes to the OP as well.).

I just need to find out if the arby's by my house does them or not.

on another side note, I know why you have cowboy fans in VA. it is because Cowboys are like the Atlanta Braves, they went had made their games seen throughout America. For instance with the braves, if you lived in Florida all you were seeing was marlins basically. But the braves was the first team to go and put their games on in other states. and that increased the heck out of their fan base.

So like the Braves, the cowboys did it as well. and that is why the cowboys are known as "Americas team".

panthers/skins I understand.

Saints...... they are fans after the superbowl and try to say they been fans forever. it'll eventually die out up there. but the skins/cowboys/panthers will always be.