Titans Announcer Arrested After Game.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 rings639

rings639

Roster Player

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

@ProFootballTalk: Keith Bulluck arrested for robbing a cab driver after working Saturday night's Falcons-Titans game http://t.co/PtUDBQCbov

On Saturday night, former NFL linebacker Keith Bulluck served as a member of the Tennessee broadcast crew for the Titans home game against the Falcons.  After the game, Bulluck went from the booth to a cell.

According to NewsChannel5.com, Bulluck was arrested early Sunday on robbery charges.  Bulluck allegedly became enraged when a cab driver said he already had a paid customer — and Bulluck allegedly assaulted the driver and took money from him.  Per WSMV-TV, Bulluck allegedly took a $100 bill.

The driver opted to press charges, so Bulluck was charged with class C felony robbery.

He has since been released from custody after posting bond.  Approached by a reporter following his release, Bulluck didn’t seem to be very pleased about being questioned.

“I’ve been here for 10 years and this is what you want to talk about?” Bulluck said.

Per the report, Bulluck may have been “very intoxicated” at the time of the incident.  While it doesn’t excuse the behavior, it helps explain why he would do something that on the surface seems pretty stupid.

Then again, getting intoxicated to the point where it would seem to be a good idea to rob a cab driver is pretty stupid on its own.

#2 Olineman64

Olineman64

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

Bullock is always on the case of NFL players getting drunk/acting stupid on Sirius NFL radio. I can't wait to hear how that network handles this.

Do they pillory one of their own?
Do they ignore it? Or gloss over it?

#3 Bring It

Bring It

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,985 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:00 AM

Oh, when I saw the title of this thread I thought he may have been arrested for hinting that the Falcons played the game at an NFL level of competence............LOL.

#4 rings639

rings639

Roster Player

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

Bring It, on 25 August 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

Oh, when I saw the title of this thread I thought he may have been arrested for hinting that the Falcons played the game at an NFL level of competence............LOL.
Lol I guess he had to have something to celebrate, this may be the highlight of the year for titans fans.

#5 Mid-Nite-Toker

Mid-Nite-Toker

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,032 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

Who gets that drunk...honestly.

#6 ya_boi_j

ya_boi_j

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,704 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

Lol idiot

#7 Olineman64

Olineman64

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Mid-Nite-Toker, on 25 August 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

You apparently haven't been paying attention to many of the threads/posts on this board if you're asking that question.

#8 dirtybird2k5

dirtybird2k5

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:08 AM

This cannot possibly be true. That's just stupid from start to finish. I mean, I've done some dumb things. But this one takes the bacon.

#9 AtlantaFalconPokerPro

AtlantaFalconPokerPro

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

rings639, on 25 August 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

@ProFootballTalk: Keith Bulluck arrested for robbing a cab driver after working Saturday night's Falcons-Titans game http://t.co/PtUDBQCbov

On Saturday night, former NFL linebacker Keith Bulluck served as a member of the Tennessee broadcast crew for the Titans home game against the Falcons.  After the game, Bulluck went from the booth to a cell.

According to NewsChannel5.com, Bulluck was arrested early Sunday on robbery charges.  Bulluck allegedly became enraged when a cab driver said he already had a paid customer — and Bulluck allegedly assaulted the driver and took money from him.  Per WSMV-TV, Bulluck allegedly took a $100 bill.

The driver opted to press charges, so Bulluck was charged with class C felony robbery.

He has since been released from custody after posting bond.  Approached by a reporter following his release, Bulluck didn't seem to be very pleased about being questioned.

"I've been here for 10 years and this is what you want to talk about?" Bulluck said.

Per the report, Bulluck may have been "very intoxicated" at the time of the incident.  While it doesn't excuse the behavior, it helps explain why he would do something that on the surface seems pretty stupid.

Then again, getting intoxicated to the point where it would seem to be a good idea to rob a cab driver is pretty stupid on its own.

All you had to say was Bulluck arrested after game. The dude was a beast for a lot of years.

#10 abstract

abstract

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:14 AM

Hahaha...I was actually listening to the titans announcers because of the PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL I was watching, and this guy in a idiot.  Somehow I'm not surprised by this.

#11 AtlantaFalconPokerPro

AtlantaFalconPokerPro

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

I rarely drink now, but I woke up sitting in Rice St. a few times not knowing how I got there, or why. That was in my late teens though. Now that I'm in my early 30's, there's no excuse. ****, when I was 18, I called my GF's dad and sang to him "the top ten reasons I hate your ******* daughter". It was my take on Lettermans top ten whatever. Till this day I don't remember calling him, My ex still gives me **** about it. Good times.

#12 AtlantaFalconPokerPro

AtlantaFalconPokerPro

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

Do people not know Bulluck? He's also on SiriusXM a lot during the day.

#13 ATLFalcons11

ATLFalcons11

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,994 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

I dont think its a case of getting "that" drunk but having some discipline when you are that drunk. I know a few people who have gotten stupid drunk but they rob people.

That's a product of not being able to handle yourself

#14 Is This What You Want?

Is This What You Want?

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

I had to watch the game on the NFL Preseason Live thing, and it always shows the feed from the home team.  Had to listen to the Tennessee announcers the whole game.  The play by play announcer was fine, but the 2 color commentators (of which Bullock was one) sounded like fools.  Nothing but cliches, mispronounced words and overall incoherent homerism/stupidity.  I finally muted the audio and watched in silence most of the game.  I mean he even pronounced "scrum" as "scurm" (referencing rugby), and when the play by play announcer corrected him he tried to defend that it is okay to call it either way.  He sounded pretty dumb the whole time, and this arrest just confirmed my overbearing suspicion that this guy is a fool.

#15 JRid

JRid

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

Wow!  Not only does he beat the cab driver up, but takes it to a whole other level and robs the guy. Oh, and then is a jerk to the reporter for asking him about it.  Was he out of cash, tried to get a free ride, and then took the drivers money so he could pay another cab driver to take him home?

I wonder if his punishment will be better or worse than if he drove himself and got a DUI.

#16 iDash

iDash

Die-Hard

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,672 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

TD's  Booth interview while MR gets sacked multiple times..

http://www.liveleak....=d28_1377395192

#17 J-Wall

J-Wall

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

Smh

#18 Miller2Rison

Miller2Rison

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,926 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

JRid, on 25 August 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Wow!  Not only does he beat the cab driver up, but takes it to a whole other level and robs the guy. Oh, and then is a jerk to the reporter for asking him about it.  Was he out of cash, tried to get a free ride, and then took the drivers money so he could pay another cab driver to take him home?

I wonder if his punishment will be better or worse than if he drove himself and got a DUI.

his punishmet will be worse. dui is a cash cow class b misdemeanor for first offense. he was charged with felony robbery and if they really wanna throw the book he coul get pi/robbery/assault

#19 ‡Julio Jones‡

‡Julio Jones‡

Willy Monday

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,690 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

lmaoo

#20 ryanATL1988

ryanATL1988

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

after having to listen to him for the whole game on preseason live i am pretty sure he was drunk the whole broadcast. He was messing up constantly.