Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xFalconLord

Lb Luke Kuechly From Car Puts Our Lbs To Shame

115 posts in this topic

sometimes you forget what great linebacker play looks like when you rarely see it. watching the game tonight and seeing him with 7 tackles, a couple deflections, forced fumble, interception, big hit causing a pick.. tackles for loss.

sure wish we had a kuechly.

Da D!rty D!rty and Born A-Ginn like this

sometimes you forget what great linebacker play looks like when you rarely see it. watching the game tonight and seeing him with 7 tackles, a couple deflections, forced fumble, interception, big hit causing a pick.. tackles for loss.

stop talking

Maybe if we only win 4 games this year we can draft someone like him. I prefer to pick 32.

He is good though. Going to be the best true LB in the league very soon possibly this year.

our linebacker according to this guy^^^^

dunce_cap.jpg

He better be. He is a high first rounder.

Knight of God likes this

You can do a lot when you have decent to good interior DL's. Point blank, it made all of the difference.

Yep, the Panthers new DTs were very disruptive and allowed Kuechly to not have to take on blocks like he did last season.

Kuechly only had to worry about reacting towards the football and attacking.

slick0ne and Knight of God like this

Yep, the Panthers new DTs were very disruptive and allowed Kuechly to not have to take on blocks like he did last season.

Kuechly only had to worry about reacting towards the football and attacking.

Rivera has a great defensive mind.

You can do a lot when you have decent to good interior DL's. Point blank, it made all of the difference.

Bingo. Great interior line play is paramount for a playmaking LB. Ray Lewis made a great career by taking advantage of playing behind some wide bodies.

Knight of God and me4falcons like this

Not sure why we haven't done that. Its frustrating TBH.

Seriously speaking it's everything you hate about the new NFL. While it's important, it's still an offensive league now.

This.

Our DTs aren't the best at keeping our LBs clean, which is what lets a LB shine. I think we will finally fix this problem in the 2014 draft. That's why I'm excited for next offseason. Good chunk of change in the future and no needs on offense or secondary other than a RG. We can use 6 of 7 picks on front 7 players for the defense and not blink.

Not sure why we haven't done that. Its frustrating TBH.

Beyond frustrating. Especially when we have LB like Spoon who could use his speed to shoot the gaps. He would be devestating with a legit d line.

I know we use the term road grader for guards, but a road grader DT would be nice too. Not a DT to penetrate, but one to push the pocket and create gaps and lanes for others to fill.

That exact method was a devestating force in the Ravens first superbowl. One of the many reasons I can't get behind a straight 3-4. When used right, a 4-3 hybrid can flat out dominate.

Interior Line kept him clean but each team is built differently. Nolan likes to focus on having better CB on the roster, and CAR has one of the worst secondaries with no name players.

Did their Rookie DT's play good? I am a big fan of their draft, but i wasn't expecting Star and Short to dominate right off the bat. Especially against the Ravens O line. I haven't got to see the game. I was out here directing traffic for Madison Central v Brandon football game. Your from the Sip so you know who that is. Brandon ranked #1 in the state right now.