Next Game

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 atlbaby

atlbaby

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Ravens should present a pretty good challenge, especially for the offense and offensive line. Can't wait to see what we can do against their front seven (Haloti Ngata, Arthur Jones, Chris Canty, T-Sugg's, Dumervil, & Daryl Smith).

I'll also be watching what we do on defense and the match-up with Trufant against Torrey Smith.

Warrilow might have another good game since he's basically going back home (near Deleware).

#2 Mr. Derrty Bird

Mr. Derrty Bird

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

We shall see...

I just hope we continue to improve!!!

Lets Go Falcons!!

#3 PokerSteve

PokerSteve

Just Wants a Lombardi Dammit!

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,392 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

True. The Ravens are a dam good challenge and you'd like to see Smith and Co. really put something together to show a little domination, at least in the first quarter, but that's not the way we roll. Smitty ain't giving away anything in preseason. End of story.

#4 Tuggle'2

Tuggle'2

The Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,686 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:04 PM

View PostPokerSteve, on 10 August 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

True. The Ravens are a dam good challenge and you'd like to see Smith and Co. really put something together to show a little domination, at least in the first quarter, but that's not the way we roll. Smitty ain't giving away anything in preseason. End of story.

I think this place wouldn't be such a circus every year in preseason if people would just force themselves to understand this.

#5 DawnOfThemBirds☑

DawnOfThemBirds☑

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,266 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostPokerSteve, on 10 August 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

View PostTuggle2®, on 10 August 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

I think this place wouldn't be such a circus every year in preseason if people would just force themselves to understand this.

You both speaks the truth.

#6 RYNE

RYNE

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,940 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

View PostTuggle2®, on 10 August 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

mmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

#7 Falconphagist

Falconphagist

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Smith has already said, no game plan for Ravens game and just continue to knock rust off starters and evaluate talent.. Just televised practice.