Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atlbaby

Next Game

7 posts in this topic

Ravens should present a pretty good challenge, especially for the offense and offensive line. Can't wait to see what we can do against their front seven (Haloti Ngata, Arthur Jones, Chris Canty, T-Sugg's, Dumervil, & Daryl Smith).

I'll also be watching what we do on defense and the match-up with Trufant against Torrey Smith.

Warrilow might have another good game since he's basically going back home (near Deleware).

True. The Ravens are a dam good challenge and you'd like to see Smith and Co. really put something together to show a little domination, at least in the first quarter, but that's not the way we roll. Smitty ain't giving away anything in preseason. End of story.

DawnOfThemBirds and Tuggle'2 like this

True. The Ravens are a dam good challenge and you'd like to see Smith and Co. really put something together to show a little domination, at least in the first quarter, but that's not the way we roll. Smitty ain't giving away anything in preseason. End of story.

I think this place wouldn't be such a circus every year in preseason if people would just force themselves to understand this.

I think this place wouldn't be such a circus every year in preseason if people would just force themselves to understand this.

You both speaks the truth.

mmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

Smith has already said, no game plan for Ravens game and just continue to knock rust off starters and evaluate talent.. Just televised practice.

sumslap likes this