Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Born A-Ginn

Rg3 Texting Hooters Girl And Sending Pictures Night Before Wedding

149 posts in this topic

http://bustedcoverag...to-sell-photos/

meredith-barber.jpg?w=600&h=350

barber-rg3-face-time-1.jpg?w=600&h=800

barber-rg3-face-time-2.jpg?w=600&h=800

rg-texts-31.jpg?w=542&h=962

Merdith Barber, a self-professed Redskins fan, is the VCU student who posted texts she says came from RG3 on his wedding day (July 6). She contacted us yesterday to clarify some information in our Sunday post and eventually went into saleswoman mode to get us to buy what she says are “inappropriate” photos RG3 sent to her.

A wild negotiation started via email and @Mere__eventually broke off the conversation when our offer of $500, for everything but the **** pics, wasn’t to her liking.

We’ve yet to hear if TMZ has made a counter.

Wow, that's about all I can say. Definitely not smart to do this the night before your wedding... there's also a conversation about the negotiation over the pictures in the article.

See... athletes cant trust anyone outside of thier locker rooms and might not be able to trust them. When you got cash, your a target for gold diggers. Where is Kim K when you expect her?

After all this golden boy **** ESPN has forced on us this past season, I have to admit this is kind of funny. Especially to a fan with a team with a highly criticized and scrutinized quarterback... and the fact that this story is flying pretty low radar (to my knowledge anyways).

Tuggle'2 and jb 3.0 like this

Men cheat. Sad but true. Lost some respect, but I'm not ignorant enough to believe he hasn't cheated on his wife before.

so hes a player?

who cuhrz

and before a certain fanbase can cry out... buhbuhbuhhh if this was cayummmmmmm ...

shat the fak up

Except it's 110% true. The dude would be getting crucified right now.

Edit: As quick as a lot of you are to post and jump all over a topic every time Cam sneezes the wrong way I think the 'who cuhrz' comment is a little hypocritical lol. Other than that joke thread when all those trolls were BSing around here I don't think I've ever even started a topic about Cam. It wasn't posted to RC yet, it was news of a popular player who has fans here, so bam. There you go.

Recceice likes this

After all this golden boy **** ESPN has forced on us this past season, I have to admit this is kind of funny. Especially to a fan with a team with a highly criticized and scrutinized quarterback... and the fact that this story is flying pretty low radar (to my knowledge anyways).

Don't blame you at all. I'd feel the same way if I was a Panther fan.

Recceice and Born A-Ginn like this

Men cheat. Sad but true. Lost some respect, but I'm not ignorant enough to believe he hasn't cheated on his wife before.

This is a pretty bad defense. Men kill too, but I wouldn't use that to excuse a murderer. If the texts are authentic, the respect I had for RGIII has disappeared. At least we can use this to try and shut up Mr. Right.

Its from Richmond VA.... shoot we are lucky this is actually a hooters girl and a white 1 at that. She must be a VCU student.

It could be worse, he could have got arrested in a hidden sting for soliciting a prostitute on Broadway. Sexting in Richmond is kinda like picking your nose. Its not a big deal there. Richmond is kinda like its own lil world.

I dont see a problem with what he said, or did...

not Like the Meat Pics Favre was sending out lol

This is no biggie imo

The freaking Media is just nit picking now

Nothing like what we have seen in NE and DEN the last few weeks

Johnny_Redskin likes this

that was his daughter in the OP. he wanted her to get RG3s' pics for him

Not a chance! Fortunately for him, he was smart enough not to ever post a photo of any family members here. That being said, unless she was adopted, I'd say there's little chance that his offspring would look anything like in the OP.

On the day before his wedding though?

tumblr_lz7r10983K1qhwgmro1_500.gif

and not to be superficial but um... He went to Jared? This dude is a millionaire, and he went to Jared? I guess you don't go all out for the sidechick though.

and double LMAO @ busted coverage "not being interested in the d*ck pics".

His poor wife.