Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SavvyFalcon89

Mosr Hated Players Nfc South Past/present

77 posts in this topic

There is always one player in the division that just wreaked havoc against the Falcons whether it be offense, defense or even special teams. So out of curiosity, I want to know who are some of the players that you hated the most in NFC south(or NFC west) history.

Sean Payton.

MNF they had the game in hand and he was still throwing the ball in the end zone so Brees could get his record on TV I hated that alot.

I hope MS this year does the same thing run the score up on Payton and just keep sinking the nail in deeper and deeper.

dirtybird2k5 and SavvyFalcon89 like this

Sean Payton.

MNF they had the game in hand and he was still throwing the ball in the end zone so Brees could get his record on TV I hated that alot.

I hope MS this year does the same thing run the score up on Payton and just keep sinking the nail in deeper and deeper.

I blame the refs as much for that botched safety call. Total BS.

JDaveG likes this

Tampa Defense in the early 2000's. They completely owned the Falcons, especially Vick. You would think playing them twice a year we could eventually figure out the Tampa 2, but we always looked lost against it. Second would be Young and Rice, every game it would seem whenever we would have good coverage, Young would run for thirty yards or Rice would catch that little 5 yard slant and take it fifty yards for a TD.

jb 3.0 likes this

We pretty much owned Delhomo... Well, Kevin Mathis did, at least.

I used to have a picture of him where he picked off Delhomie, and returned it for six. In the pic you could see the gigantic grin on his face. I wish I could find that pic, but it was on my old computer.

We pretty much owned Delhomo... Well, Kevin Mathis did, at least.

I used to have a picture of him where he picked off Delhomie, and returned it for six. In the pic you could see the gigantic grin on his face. I wish I could find that pic, but it was on my old computer.

Couldn't stand the guy. He was hideously untalented with a 60's haircut.

I bet Bucs fans would say Brent Grimes!

As much as I respect Drew Brees, I feel like the dude always has his best games against us! So I would say him. I don't remember any other player in the division that I've truly been frustrated with every time we play them.

As much as I respect them now, Jerry Rice and Joe Montana ruined my childhood.

Agreed. We must be about the same age. The old NFC West.

kmbutts likes this

Couldn't stand the guy. He was hideously untalented with a 60's haircut.

Lol at Delhomme. I can understand why you'd say that. He has the look of a guy that you just want to slap the crap out of the back of his neck.

muskokas finest © likes this

I'm gonna wear the "Like" button out in this thread. So many good suggestions. Living near Charlotte, I tend to hate the Panthers the most particularly the clinically insane Steve Smith and that phony they have a QB. Their idiotic fans rank pretty high up there as well...