Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwight Schrute

Anyone Have Any Memorabilia For Sale?

13 posts in this topic

My birthday is coming up on the 6th and I would like to get something Falcons related and preferably signed. I've been looking on Ebay but wanted to see if anyone on here had anything they would like to sale.

Thanks!

I think Robert Mcclain mentioned he was selling that picture he drew signed by the team for $50. Ill see if I can find anything

I have these items that I picked up when I was a statistician with the Falcons during the late 80's through early 90's:

• Forum Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

These are the items I have to find a good home for, of which I have attached a photo:

A complete package of the first Falcons game in the Georgia Dome (Aug.23,1992 vs. Philadelphia), including the commemorative ticket and pin, the NFL GameDay magazine for that day, the complete pre-game and post-game press information/game reports, and my press/parking passes.

1995 30th Anniversary Kickoff weekend commemorative card encased in plastic (as paper weight)

1998 Fact Book

4 brand new in plastic 1991 Atlanta Falcons NFL Pro Set football cards (with top card showing Tim Green, Bill Fralic, Darion Conner and Steve Broussard)

1991 Pre-game press game card autographed by Wayne Newton, Evander Holyfield and Hammer. This was the last year in Atlanta Fulton County stadium when Jerry Glanville was coach and this was a game where he had invited all three of these celebrities to see the game from the press box. This shows Brett Favre as a Rookie on our roster, as well as it being Deion Sanders' third year on the team.

I can send you a picture of these items if you would like to see them.

I have these items that I picked up when I was a statistician with the Falcons during the late 80's through early 90's:

• Forum Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

These are the items I have to find a good home for, of which I have attached a photo:

A complete package of the first Falcons game in the Georgia Dome (Aug.23,1992 vs. Philadelphia), including the commemorative ticket and pin, the NFL GameDay magazine for that day, the complete pre-game and post-game press information/game reports, and my press/parking passes.

1991 Pre-game press game card autographed by Wayne Newton, Evander Holyfield and Hammer. This was the last year in Atlanta Fulton County stadium when Jerry Glanville was coach and this was a game where he had invited all three of these celebrities to see the game from the press box. This shows Brett Favre as a Rookie on our roster, as well as it being Deion Sanders' third year on the team.

I can send you a picture of these items if you would like to see them.

I'm interested in these. Send me a pm of the price and pictures.

Thanks

http://www.jerseysmallofchina.com/

Authentic jerseys are expencive. For your own sake, please don't for the cheap (under 200 dollars) ones currently on ebay from Asia, those are fake jerseys. But hey - if you're looking for a replica I have a few jerseys for sale, what team, size do u need?

so don't buy from Asia, buy from china instead