Richard Sherman Trying To "go In" On Roddy

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
97 replies to this topic

#1 Rajhae Battle

Rajhae Battle

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

I was just watching Richard Sherman on NFL Live, & he actually attempted to dis Roddy, saying that his "one" catch was lucky & that it probably was the highlight of his career.He then stated that when we play the Seahawks next year Roddy won't get anything. I don't mind trash talking ,but when you get beat, where's the upside in trying to make it look like a WR like Roddy is only lucky, & the Falcons "hid" him. This clown actually said Roddy couldn't get him straight up. Richard was lucky Matt was late on the first one, cause he was beat then also. I can't wait til' next year already

#2 Mr. Falcon J.D.

Mr. Falcon J.D.

Rookie

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

dude's a punk. I was happy to see Roddy giving it right back to him, though. there was a point where they were laughing with each other. gentlemen's **** talking.

#3 NikkiFree3

NikkiFree3

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

I saw the interview as well. Sherman said the Falcons had to hide him in formations. Said Roddy only caught one pass. He REALLY was going in on Roddy. I'm sure ESPN will post the interview on the website soon. It was pretty inflammatory. Wouldn't be surprised if this game is primetime next season just because of Roddy and Richard. lol

#4 turnerdburner

turnerdburner

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

He also said
"@evansilva: Richard Sherman on Roddy White: "They have to hide him to get him open. He's an easy matchup. He'll be another easy matchup next year.""

#5 No Gimmicks Needed

No Gimmicks Needed

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Haven't looked at where we play them next season. Home or away (not that it makes a difference for me)

#6 HEI5T

HEI5T

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Instead, he should've been all over Roddy's jockstrap. Do you know how much trash Roddy has talked before and after a loss? Get over it lol

#7 FalconsLandRover

FalconsLandRover

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Sherman's an overrated piece of crap. Dude is just mad cause Roddy torched him in that game.............Man I can't wait till next season. Roddy is gonna destroy him.

#8 sandiegofalcon

sandiegofalcon

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

He's probably just trying to set up this match up for next season so he doesn't have to get EVEN MORE burned by Julio!

#9 ssippifalcon

ssippifalcon

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Lol this is funny, hes just sore from the butt whippin. Roddy will torch this clown again next year, book it.

#10 THE ICEMAN

THE ICEMAN

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,892 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostFalconsZone64, on 14 February 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Sherman's an overrated piece of crap. Dude is just mad cause Roddy torched him in that game.............Man I can't wait till next season. Roddy is gonna destroy him.

Sherman also made a play that was a sure TD if he hadn't broke it up put that throw and the one Matt was late on and Roddy would had like 150+ yards and 3 TD's I think it was Sherman who got Lucky and they weren't hiding Roddy there were going to make a tall CB turn and run something he not very good at it wouldn't shock me to see him on Julio next year and that's a real real bad match up for him as his size will have no effect on Julio

Edited by joe 1982, 14 February 2013 - 05:12 PM.

#11 kane#7

kane#7

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,482 posts

Thanks for giving Roddy a reason to explode next year.

#12 Mr. Lubba Lubbaİ

Mr. Lubba Lubbaİ

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Already getting the smack train started.... please let us have Seattle for the home opener in Week 1.

View Postturnerdburner, on 14 February 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

He also said
"@evansilva: Richard Sherman on Roddy White: "They have to hide him to get him open. He's an easy matchup. He'll be another easy matchup next year.""

#13 Macknsweetjones

Macknsweetjones

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Roddy killed Richard that game...saying that I love how Sherman talks trash...my type of player. So I'm not even mad at his interview

#14 Falkonator

Falkonator

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Sherman is a good corner no doubt, but Julio and Roddy exposed both corners in the playoffs, beating them both for 100+ yards each.

#15 JulioHOFer

JulioHOFer

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Hahahahahaha this clown is talking trash?

Not only did they lose, but Sherman got crisped the whole game

The commentators were talking about how great he was, but the only passes that he broke up were plays that he was beat for a touchdown, but Ryan underthrew the ball giving him time to catch up and break it up after being crisped

The passes that weren't underthrown he got straight burned

White ran straight past him, Julio wouldn't even be close

Don't be surprised to see us go deep on this clown for 3 TDs next time

#16 JulioHOFer

JulioHOFer

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

View Posttahuyaman, on 14 February 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Here you guys go again.  Can't seem to shed the homer glasses.  You people here just can't seem to get past letting your "feeling" about someone overtake the reality of a situation.

Sherman is undoubtedly one of the very best CB's in the NFL today.  There's not one single team in the NFL which wouldn't want this guy.  Including the Falcons.

This clown again? Shermans got great size, he does not have speed

He was burned on all the passes he broke up, lucky for him they were underthrown, the passes that weren't were touchdowns

Hopefully the Seahawks are as delusional as you and put him on an island again to get roasted

#17 HASHBROWN3

HASHBROWN3

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,145 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostRajhae Battle, on 14 February 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

I was just watching Richard Sherman on NFL Live, & he actually attempted to dis Roddy, saying that his "one" catch was lucky & that it probably was the highlight of his career.He then stated that when we play the Seahawks next year Roddy won't get anything. I don't mind trash talking ,but when you get beat, where's the upside in trying to make it look like a WR like Roddy is only lucky, & the Falcons "hid" him. This clown actually said Roddy couldn't get him straight up. Richard was lucky Matt was late on the first one, cause he was beat then also. I can't wait til' next year already
right after this episode, sherman was seen in the womans restroom changing out his tampon...  I guess the guy thinks that he can say anything and it will stick.  I would love to see RW right next to him on that show laughing right in shermie's face...

#18 JulioHOFer

JulioHOFer

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Sherman needs to stick to **** talking the Patriots, not teams that own him

#19 JulioHOFer

JulioHOFer

Roster Player

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

The funniest part was after Roddy burned Sherman so bad he was almost out of the picture he threw himself on the ground to try to pretend there was an excuse for him getting burned other than the fact that he's too slow to run with 30+ year old Roddy

#20 NikkiFree3

NikkiFree3

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostNo Gimmicks Needed, on 14 February 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Haven't looked at where we play them next season. Home or away (not that it makes a difference for me)

It's a home game for us. The dome will be rockin' for sure.