Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boat Shoes

Why I Think We Lost. (No One Is Talking About This)

69 posts in this topic

Now let me start by saying that I'm not trying to preach to anyone. I'm just giving you my point of view. When I was driving home from my brothers house after the game, a gentleman called the local radio station to voice his displeasure about something he heard during the game. I heard it as well. I heard Matt Ryan scream "g_ddamnit" and the microphones picked it up. If you want to know why we lost the game look no further.

I know some of you may think that is crazy but I do believe in the almighty and I do believe he cares about us. Apparently, Kaepernick did have an ace up his sleeve.

So whats for dinner?

who gives a **** the super bowl is gonna be 49ers vs ravens or pats so the sb is gonna suck again, the **** strip club aint even open on sundays son of a *****

So, God has nothing better to do with his or her or its time than make tens of thousands of people miserable because one guy said Goddamm!t during a football game? Yeah, that sounds logical.

I know a lot of people who are thinking the same thing. You are entitled to your opinions, but that doesn't mean I am wrong.

Wait. Let me understand this. You believe that God is so petty and so small as to punish the entire Falcons organization and fan base because Matt Ryan uttered a curse word.

But God rewarded Michael Crabtree's team despite being a potential rapist?

If this is the way you see things, if you think this is how God operates, you might want to look into Buddhism. Or atheism. Or Wicca. Or something. Something else.

Brehus likes this

So why didn't Tebow lead the Broncos to back to back Super Bowls this year? You realize that plenty of Niners players said ********* over the course of the game right? Or does your man in the clouds only hear it if a mic picks it up on the field?

So why didn't Tebow lead the Broncos to back to back Super Bowls this year? You realize that plenty of Niners players said ********* over the course of the game right? Or does your man in the clouds only hear it if a mic picks it up on the field?

Tim Tebow isn't a very good quarterback at all and he won a playoff game in miraculous fashion. Thanks for helping my argument.