Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy2

Definitely Got Robbed By The Refs "check This Out"

123 posts in this topic

The same penalty they called on Cliff Matthews for hands to the head was much less than Willis hitting Ryan on that 2nd and 9 at the 16 yard line. The key here was the announcer said his helmet moved.

You could clearly see Ryans helmet pinned against his chest as Willis sacked him. folks this would have been first and goal at the one yard line.

In other words we would be going to the Superbowl right now. Guess the refs wanted to see a 49ers

Patriots SB as well. I won't even mention the no call on Roddy at the end

If anyone wants to argue this i will post the video IT WAS OBVIOUS so save yourself the embarrassment

Its a shame the refs decided the outcome at the end

did nobody see ryans mouth bleeding after the scramble hit by willis? seriously... horseshit

yep

Yeah, i mentioned the no call on roddy. And also, i'm in agreeance that Matts not taking care of the football late in the game ultimately hurt us.

But im focusing on the end of the game when we should of got those calls which would of been the difference in the game. first and goal at the one, i think we would have punched it in

Mega Man likes this

the falcons sad for lettin the 49ers come back when they had them down 17-0..they where supposed to run with it..a 17pt lead and still lost

stop making excuses..they lost

blaming the refs is a classic. every loser does it. nothing too original

stop making excuses..they lost

Okay, So we got further than your sorry team. And guess what this is not your division anymore. As bad as we finished this game it will still be enough next year to beat your@#$

we got the bum rush at the end.. but we got ourselves in that position... so i will be sad this week.. then I start a new life journey that will actually make it so I can see some live games next year.

The same penalty they called on Cliff Matthews for hands to the head was much less than Willis hitting Ryan on that 2nd and 9 at the 16 yard line. The key here was the announcer said his helmet moved.

You could clearly see Ryans helmet pinned against his chest as Willis sacked him. folks this would have been first and goal at the one yard line.

In other words we would be going to the Superbowl right now. Guess the refs wanted to see a 49ers

Patriots SB as well. I won't even mention the no call on Roddy at the end

If anyone wants to argue this i will post the video IT WAS OBVIOUS so save yourself the embarrassment

Its a shame the refs decided the outcome at the end

Wouldn't have been on the 1, it would have been a half the distance penalty, so 1st down on the 8. That's the only argument you will get out of me though.
QuestFor6 likes this

Yeah, i mentioned the no call on roddy. And also, i'm in agreeance that Matts not taking care of the football late in the game ultimately hurt us.

But im focusing on the end of the game when we should of got those calls which would of been the difference in the game. first and goal at the one, i think we would have punched it in

If the Falcons could figure out how to play an entire 4 quarters of football on BOTH side of the ball, they would be the best team in the NFL. There are lots of people to point the finger at for this loss on ALL sides.
papachaz likes this

Those refs gave favorable calls to the 49ers (barely gracing Kaepernick facemask, Falcons would've had great field position and momentum) but shouldn't even come to that, Falcons turned the ball over when they were near the red zone twice.

Mega Man likes this

you are correct. We lost the game. You felt the same way as us last year at this time. Congrats and good luck in the SB

Maybe if yall would have scored in the second half things would be different. Blame the defense all you wand but you cant play ONE half of football.

Falcons still should have won but really got screwed by refs

1- Fake Nicholas "penalty"- bum Celek is still pushing him long after the whistle so he tosses him, flag should be on Celek if anyone

2- Fake Matthews "penalty"-it's 4th down Niners are going to punt instead free 1st down on joke of a penalty where QB wasn't effected or hit at all

3- 4th down Navarro Bowman pass interference for multiple seconds long before ball arrives

Hilarious all the clown Niner fans gloating they needed the refs to hand them 1st downs on 4th down to score

Grow the **** Up girls! You LOST! Take it like men! Do you have any idea how many holding calls they could've smacked you all with?

The Falcons played a tough game. The better team won, which is the same thing Seahawk fans were having to deal with last weekend!

They played their ***** off, but came up short in the end. Quit embarrassing yourselves with this, "THE REFS SCREWED US" nonsense! You sound like a group of girl scouts that just lost a volleyball match.

We sure could of used the replacement refs this game. Wonder if those refs had a fathead of Capernick after the green bay game. Everyone else was on his jock all week

did nobody see ryans mouth bleeding after the scramble hit by willis? seriously... horseshit

Perhaps, you could suggest to the front office that next season they have your quarterback wear a dress over bra and panties. Since when is it illegal to have someone BLEED in an NFL Game. I mean seriously, have you all just started watching football?