Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcon_ace

Fran Tarkenton On Nfl Radio --- Falcons Got 0% Chance To Win - They Are Frauds !

80 posts in this topic

That's funny, because I now have 0 respect for Tarkenton.

I'll just add his name to list of talking sh1t heads who I despise.

You guys sound like little chihuahuas yapping away for attention. Let them talk. For what ever reason, they seem to think the Falcons have a good chance of losing. Fine.

When our team goes out there and performs, we'll see. Until then, stop acting like divas begging for attention.

You guys sound like little chihuahuas yapping away for attention. Let them talk. For what ever reason, they seem to think the Falcons have a good chance of losing. Fine.

When our team goes out there and performs, we'll see. Until then, stop acting like divas begging for attention.

I didn't like him waaaaaaaaaaaay before any of this. This isn't even about the Falcons. He's just a crusty, bitter old man.

Tarkenton,Fran7.jpg

Did you guys hear this $hit ?

Fran Tarkenton said on NFL radio radio that Falcons will lose.

Reasons :

No chance as falcons schedule was one of the worst. They are the 2nd worst 13-3 team in history according to some metric system.

He likes Matt Ryan but thats it.

Sea-chikens have beaten 7 teams with winning record & falcons 2

Falcons are like Notre Dame . All the wins but they are not tough & they cant stop the run.

Sea is like bama & will run all over falcons.

Sea 27-20

As the great Artie Lange says...

Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa... wipe those tears away sissy.

Lots of folks are likening Russell Wilson to Fran Tarkenton as a scrambler and improvisor, so it doesn't surprise me that Tarkenton would like the Seahawks. Ask yourself - when was the last time anyone mentioned Tarkenton prior to the debut of Wilson. It makes him feel relevant again.

Yep

Lol why do people like bringing up our schedule? I posted an article that listed a bunch of teams that won Superbowls with the 'weakest' schedule in the league.

FALCONS CANNOT HELP IT THAT WE PLAYED TEAMS THAT SUK WIND... that being said we did not set the schedule... and after teams played us they either sucked or are in the playoffs... where is Peyton?

Fran can kiss my hairy azz... he has sour grapes.

Falcons are like Notre Dame . All the wins but they are not tough

Sea 27-20

This sh*t right here got me more then anything. Falcons better win.

FALCONS CANNOT HELP IT THAT WE PLAYED TEAMS THAT SUK WIND... that being said we did not set the schedule... and after teams played us they either sucked or are in the playoffs... where is Peyton?

Fran can kiss my hairy azz... he has sour grapes.

we cannot help it that Saints sucked butt this year, right?

But the Denver Broncos are a favorite to go to the Super Bowl. Has anyone looked at the teams they've beaten this year. Juggernauts such as the browns, chiefs, raiders, saints, bucs, panthers. They've lost to Pats, Texans, and of course the Falcons. Don't talk that sh*t old man.

I have a personal rule that I will never take any person seriously if they demonstrate an inability to count.

The Broncos, Redskins, and Giants all had winning records.

I never understand these "idiots" who are honestly this stupid to say a team has "0" chance to win a game... If Jacksonville was somehow airlifted into the playoffs to play the Patriots tomorrow, they would have a better than "0 %" chance to win the game. It's so ridiculously stupid that I would even be annoyed if these a-holes were out there saying that Seattle had 0 chance...

atl falcon 89 likes this

How ironic: Relying on technicalities yet the spin isn't technically accurate.

You can talk football matchup with some stats in certain perspectives, or you can talk stats and spin spin spin all day, then have no clue why the other team won.

One of my grandpa's favorite memories (pre-Alzheimers) was watching his Kansas City Chiefs demolish Frightened Fran and the Viqueens back in the 1970 Super Bowl. Lick my left one!

Tarkenton was not their QB in Super Bowl IV against the Chiefs - Joe Kapp was.

I'm going to avoid making a tasteless joke since my grandmother died from Alzheimers...

Well I saw on NFLN yesterday that the Broncos had the easiest schedule in the NFL from week 6 to 17 and have only beaten 2 teams with a winning record.

I guess we should expect them to lose to the Ravens today thanks to Tarkenton's criteria.

hmmmmm