Charlie Casserly Just Owned Solomon Wilcotts On Nfl Network

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#1 falcon124

falcon124

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Discussion was who had advantage, Seattle Corners or ATL Wideouts. Wilcotts said Seattle DBs and Casserly said ATL receivers and then said that it depends on the officiating because the Hawks DBs push and hold down the field to make up for their lack of reaction speed. Wilcotts said let them play and Casserly said throw the flags. I hope the officials roll with Charlie. :)

Edited by falcon124, 08 January 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#2 ya_boi_j

ya_boi_j

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,679 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Lol well dang. They paid the replacements and the regular officials. Goodell should be on the 50 sunday

#3 DawnOfThemBirds☑

DawnOfThemBirds☑

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,280 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Yea I just saw that. Casserly said that Sherman and Browner lack change of direction and long striding speed in which they make up for by trying to hold and push WRs when they are down field because they get beat.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds, 08 January 2013 - 07:07 PM.

#4 FalconsAboveBoard

FalconsAboveBoard

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Everyone knows SEAs corners borderline molest receivers. They really do push that very fine and thin line between aggressive/physical and interference/holding/illegal contact. There have been plenty of plays where I thought they did great and some where I said . . .ehhhh Posted Image  . . . that was close

#5 DawnOfThemBirds☑

DawnOfThemBirds☑

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,280 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Seattle and their fans needs to see how Julio badly beat Nnamdi during the Eagles game.

#6 1989Fan

1989Fan

Sometimes I'm right every time

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,988 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

This is what worries me. Seattle has become the NFCs darling it seems, so i worry the refs will look the other way this game.

We will need to throttle the seahawks to keep the game out of the hands of the zebras.

#7 TorrisATL

TorrisATL

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,644 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

I can't believe they call Julio form PI with the small things he does, but ignore Browner and Sherman. You could literally charge them as a WR for attempted robbery.

#8 drummerboi12

drummerboi12

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

dont think they can hang with Roddy and Julio then someone has to get HD and Tony. Dont forget about Quizz. they make it seem like tony's not even gonna be out there lol i feel like they will be so scared to get beat on the outside that HD Quiz and tony will light them up. and plus i will take Roddy over anyone in a one on one situation. Julio can beat browner IMO. on D if we can get Marshawn on the grown which i am pretty sure we can do. even if we hold him to to around 90-110 yards we will be good IMO. but hey what do i know. Go Falcons!!!

#9 BeastModeActivated

BeastModeActivated

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Casserly was sure the 'Skins would beat us last Sunday, so I wouldn't put any stock in what he has to say.Posted Image

#10 falcon124

falcon124

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostBeastModeActivated, on 08 January 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Casserly was sure the 'Skins would beat us last Sunday, so I wouldn't put any stock in what he has to say.Posted Image

Hey,we got one. :)

#11 DawnOfThemBirds☑

DawnOfThemBirds☑

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,280 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

View Postdrummerboi12, on 08 January 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

dont think they can hang with Roddy and Julio then someone has to get HD and Tony. Dont forget about Quizz. they make it seem like tony's not even gonna be out there lol i feel like they will be so scared to get beat on the outside that HD Quiz and tony will light them up. and plus i will take Roddy over anyone in a one on one situation. Julio can beat browner IMO. on D if we can get Marshawn on the grown which i am pretty sure we can do. even if we hold him to to around 90-110 yards we will be good IMO. but hey what do i know. Go Falcons!!!

Julio raped Browner last year as a rookie.

#12 vel

vel

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,588 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

I was so glad when Casserly dropped that nugget. Nobody wants to say it but it's the truth. They hold and interfere all play. They just get away with it in Seattle.

#13 falcon124

falcon124

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

View Postvel, on 08 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

I was so glad when Casserly dropped that nugget. Nobody wants to say it but it's the truth. They hold and interfere all play. They just get away with it in Seattle.

He said it. Hope refs see it and call it. :)

#14 DawnOfThemBirds☑

DawnOfThemBirds☑

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,280 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Casserly also mentioned that Skins WRs beaten the Seahawks secondary a couple of times but both Sherman and Browner got physical with them down field and the refs did not call it.

#15 SPITFIRE

SPITFIRE

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

outside the 4th qtr how much did you score on that top flight skins D? im serious i didnt get to watch all the game..

#16 BeastModeActivated

BeastModeActivated

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

View PostDawnOfThemBirds, on 08 January 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

Casserly also mentioned that Skins WRs beaten the Seahawks secondary a couple of times but both Sherman and Browner got physical with them down field and the refs did not call it.

I loved those refs. They let the players play.

#17 vel

vel

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,588 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

What's yall's road record? Russell Wilson's road stats? History of west coast teams in the ET in the playoffs? All ugly. Be happy you guys are back in the playoffs. Bring up our record of 0-3 and other past mishaps. The last time yall were in the playoffs, yall won then lost. Expecting that trend to continue. Somebody's got to break the mold...

#18 BeastModeActivated

BeastModeActivated

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostSPITFIRE, on 08 January 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

outside the 4th qtr how much did you score on that top flight skins D? im serious i didnt get to watch all the game..

24 unanswered points is pretty good in anybody's book.

#19 mc

mc

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

10 were free.

#20 DawnOfThemBirds☑

DawnOfThemBirds☑

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,280 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostBeastModeActivated, on 08 January 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

I loved those refs. They let the players play.

Sherman and Browner had problems covering Garcon and a 33 year old Santana Moss and had to resort to holding and shoving down field. Just imagine how they will fair against a 4.3 speed 230 pound Julio Jones and Roddy White.