Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LightningDawg58

Black Nike Retro Ko Hooded Sweatshirt

38 posts in this topic

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDisplay.aspx?pfid=22-49022&index=0

This is starting to get to me, I keep seeing the coaches and players, even celebs wearing this hoodie and now that the holidays are over I can spend some money on me and I really want to get one but every site I find says it is sold out.

Does anyone know where or how I can find one, I am seriously going to flip if I see it again before I can buy one.

I tried looking at NFL shop, CBS and NBC sports shop websites and I couldn't find it either. I'd also like to buy one... Wish I could help man.

http://www.fansedge....2-49022&index=0

This is starting to get to me, I keep seeing the coaches and players, even celebs wearing this hoodie and now that the holidays are over I can spend some money on me and I really want to get one but every site I find says it is sold out.

Does anyone know where or how I can find one, I am seriously going to flip if I see it again before I can buy one.

I bought one from the falcons360 store, but I sent it back it had some darth vader shiny looking junk I wasn't liking

Ludicris had it on at the half time performance, first time I've seen and wanted instantly

Lol and that fool wanted to see Saints vs Falcons in the Super Bowl smh 2 NFC teams can't do that Luda smh

I will check SMS sports world tomorrow when I'm out. It's local, I'm from the Augusta, GA area. Will let you know tomorrow if they have any.

Ludicris had it on at the half time performance, first time I've seen and wanted instantly

yes. I bought one from the falcons store on the website. I love it. A week later it wasnt on theee. Good luck finding it guys. Its my favorite hoodie

Was able to order this morning from CBSSports shop. I've been checking every day and hoping, and as luck would have it they had them listed this morning, only in size Medium which was exactly what I needed. When I ordered it and went back, it was immediately showing out of stock again.

Keep checking!