Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrunkOffFalcohol

This Is How Our New (Renovated) Stadium Would Look.

21 posts in this topic

You Like?

Is it sponsered by CNN?

If I'm not mistaken, this is one of the images of the Georgia Dome if they would've went for doing a full blown revitalization of the building. Obviously, that is not happening. This is not an actual image of the new stadium they are trying to build. That has yet to be determined...

MisterC and ChickenBiscuit like this

If I'm not mistaken, this is one of the images of the Georgia Dome if they would've went for doing a full blown revitalization of the building. Obviously, that is not happening. This is not an actual image of the new stadium they are trying to build. That has yet to be determined...

Correct. Slam on your breaks guys, that's not happening. It looks cool though, and is exactly how I envisioned a Dome renovation (with one side of the stadium showing the ATL skyline).

If I'm not mistaken, this is one of the images of the Georgia Dome if they would've went for doing a full blown revitalization of the building. Obviously, that is not happening. This is not an actual image of the new stadium they are trying to build. That has yet to bb determined...

thread/.

Its going to be grass!! I got some inside info friends and they said its grass. He also said its been full approved and that his firm and the world congress center are getting ready to start getting material. He said there is a lot of smoke screen in the media about it.

If it has a retractable I'm all for it. Could probably save a couple hundred thousand and still get a state of the art stadium. PSLs would probably be lower. Looks like it has some new suites. Put a parking lot /tailgate area on the two lots that are being considered for a new building and we're good to go.

Remember, this new stadium will be apart of an entire mega complex of activity. The Georgia Aquarium, The world of Coca Cola, The new Staduim and The College Football Hall of Fame. All within walking didstance of Centenial Olympic Park, the CNN Center and Phillips arena. Imagine what a peak season would be like for that area.

The public can ***** and moan all they want, this is going to happen in a BIG way.