Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trufant Island

Trent Richardson

17 posts in this topic

There are plenty of good RBs coming out in the draft. There's no need to do that.

I'm not sure where this notion comes from that they are cutting ties with him anyways. At the beginning of the year, he was in consideration for R O T Y and now he's been nicked up so he's expendable? I don't think there's a lot of hope in that.

hey, im just throwing out ideas here. haha didnt seem like too much of a madden trade. maybe in a few years he ends up like MarShawn Lynch. Lynch struggled in Buffalo then ended up in Seattle and became a star

hey, im just throwing out ideas here. haha didnt seem like too much of a madden trade. maybe in a few years he ends up like MarShawn Lynch. Lynch struggled in Buffalo then ended up in Seattle and became a star

I'm not trying to get on you, but no. He hasn't been on the Browns for a full year and he's already the face of the franchise. No team is ever trading their top pick after only 1 year. And why would we want a RB for a #1?

Anyone think we have a shot to grab Richardson from Cleveland for a 1st round pick?

No, why does this keep coming up? I've heard nobody say Trent Richardson is a locker room cancer or has off field issues. Is it because he is not Adrian Peterson? Nobody is Adrian Peterson. Richardson has not lit it up but he gets more than a year. There is no trade to be made.

wouldn't even happen in madden.

I think that a 1st round pick would be too much for any RB not named Adrian Peterson.

We would be unstoppable.