Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1 pick™

I Hope This Answered A Lot Of You Guys Questions

37 posts in this topic

On the Falcons, Matt Ryan, Turner, the defense, Killa Cam, etc. This just further answered my notion of everything I see with this team. It sucks being a diehard fan of the Braves, Falcons, and Hawks when they are all the same team. Maybe the Braves could be special but it's not likely.

The game against the Giants will answer my questions. This game meant nothing.

Agree. If this team gets its act together and beats the Giants next week, we fans, the media, and the Falcon players can put this abysmal beat-down in the dust bin and forget about it. On the other hand, if the Giants crush us like they just got finished smacking the Aints around, this game will start looking like the first nail in the coffin of the Falcons post-season ambitions.

Supes™ likes this

On the Falcons, Matt Ryan, Turner, the defense, Killa Cam, etc. This just further answered my notion of everything I see with this team. It sucks being a diehard fan of the Braves, Falcons, and Hawks when they are all the same team. Maybe the Braves could be special but it's not likely.

LMFAO at Cam Newton being good today. He missed wide open receivers for touchdowns on several occasions. Bottom line, our secondary was so banged up and our pass rush so obselete that any professional qb beats us today.

This thread answered questions about you

That I am right once again. His pathetic Matt Cassell-esque stat padding in the 4th was a joke. I really don't have much to say otherwise about him. The D didn't do a good job getting pressure on Cam and we paid for it., This wasn't a well coached game, somehow, trash a** Rivera out-coached Smith. Killa Cam is better than Ryan. I can't believe any of you would argue otherwise. Killa is the most talented player in the game and if he had weapons outside of a flabbynsick.png version of Steve Smith, he would have a serious shot at breaking records at QB. His running backs are crap. His second best WR is Lafell, he like a more talented less polished version of Kerry Mirer.

LMFAO at Cam Newton being good today. He missed wide open receivers for touchdowns on several occasions. Bottom line, our secondary was so banged up and our pass rush so obselete that any professional qb beats us today.

Cam isn't the most accurate QB and I agree that he can miss WR's at times but so did John Elway, Big Ben, and Donovan McNabb.

The only question I have can't be answered for another 5 weeks.

I know your question Peyton but what if I know the answer, but it's not factual yet.

Cam isn't the most accurate QB and I agree that he can miss WR's at times but so did John Elway, Big Ben, and Donovan McNabb.

The difference is those players were winners at some point. Home many super bowls has Cam led the Panthers to? How many NFC championship games? ****, how many wins?

That I am right once again. His pathetic Matt Cassell-esque stat padding in the 4th was a joke. I really don't have much to say otherwise about him. The D didn't do a good job getting pressure on Cam and we paid for it., This wasn't a well coached game, somehow, trash a** Rivera out-coached Smith. Killa Cam is better than Ryan. I can't believe any of you would argue otherwise. Killa is the most talented player in the game and if he had weapons outside of a flabbynsick.png version of Steve Smith, he would have a serious shot at breaking records at QB. His running backs are crap. His second best WR is Lafell, he like a more talented less polished version of Kerry Mirer.

Okay, so you're really gonna come on here and bang Matt Ryan for "stat padding" in the exact same way that Cam did twice last year against the Falcons? Little hypocritical my friend... I can easily argue that Matt is a better QUARTERBACK than Cam. Newton is a better ATHLETE, but Matt is the far superior QB. Dude has 1, count 'em 1 good game against Atlanta where he outplays Ryan and you're seriously gonna come on here and pull that bologna?

DeAngelo Williams is crap? Seriously? WTF? Let's see Cam get behind a questionable oline with one of the worst Rushing attacks in the NFL and succeed... I can admit the sky's the limit if he can keep is pouty a$$ ego in check, but this is a pretty pathetic attempt to bash the ATL...

The difference is those players were winners at some point. Home many super bowls has Cam led the Panthers to? How many NFC championship games? ****, how many wins?

Cam has never lost a Playoff game!

Better teams and coaches. Once Cam gets a decent squad, he will win a lot of games. They finally run a lot more pro style. Cam looks night and day better.

Why do you guys even listen to this person anymore.

Just do yourselves a favor and add him to your ignore list like I did.

Why bother to enter if you had nothing to add to the topic?

you put Cam Newton with Julio and Roddy ....we heading to a championship in next 3 years

that was answered..

Newton was killing us with 1 wr and a bunch of scrubs ...

#1 pick™ likes this

Okay, so you're really gonna come on here and bang Matt Ryan for "stat padding" in the exact same way that Cam did twice last year against the Falcons? Little hypocritical my friend... I can easily argue that Matt is a better QUARTERBACK than Cam. Newton is a better ATHLETE, but Matt is the far superior QB. Dude has 1, count 'em 1 good game against Atlanta where he outplays Ryan and you're seriously gonna come on here and pull that bologna?

DeAngelo Williams is crap? Seriously? WTF? Let's see Cam get behind a questionable oline with one of the worst Rushing attacks in the NFL and succeed... I can admit the sky's the limit if he can keep is pouty a$$ ego in check, but this is a pretty pathetic attempt to bash the ATL...

Saying is Williams crap is like saying is Turner crap.

you put Cam Newton with Julio and Roddy ....we heading to a championship in next 3 years

that was answered..

Gosh dang it, sorry guys for feeding the trolls...

that was answered..

They don't want to believe us. They will bring up team wins and losses. I give to Ryan fans, Ryan is tough minded and he is clutch. But this talk about him being like great QB's really isn't possible. He isn't that talented but he works with what he has. The problem is, we ask him to do too much. Newton needs to get better and improve but if you watch Cam, you can't help but think his team can't win without him with most NFL QB's that's not Rodgers, Brady, Eli, or Peyton. You know, the established elite guys who have their niche who will never be Falcons or any team that isn't their team till they are old.

Cam Newton behind our oline has no chance... none!

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Cam - playmaker...oline breaks down has a thing called POCKET MOBILITY ...

Cam can make plays like Aaron Rodgers, Romo, Big Ben when oline breaks down

Matt Ryan looks like a ******* CLOWN at the first site of pressure

I don't know why I waste my breath, but here goes...

Y'all are the same people who wanna come on here and say that Carolina is "better than their record" and "look at how many close games they lost" but then in the same breath they're a bunch of scrubs. Whether any of you will ever admit it or not, there is no one player in the NFL that can win games by himself. Cam Newton behind our oline has no chance... none! Add in the fact that there is no threat of a run game (for the most part) and he would be running for his life. He don't make it through the year in Atlanta. Look at the balls Matt has to throw away, Cam gonna try to make a play and get destroyed...

Till our line does this, Cam has a great chance behind our line more-so than his.

BucsJailbreak.gif