I Hope This Answered A Lot Of You Guys Questions

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#1 #1 pickô

#1 pickô

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

On the Falcons, Matt Ryan, Turner, the defense, Killa Cam, etc. This just further answered my notion of everything I see with this team. It sucks being a diehard fan of the Braves, Falcons, and Hawks when they are all the same team. Maybe the Braves could be special but it's not likely.

#2 TorrisATL

TorrisATL

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,978 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

The game against the Giants will answer my questions. This game meant nothing.

#3 B_Lo_Touchdowns

B_Lo_Touchdowns

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,972 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

This thread answered questions about you

#4 FalconsAboveBoard

FalconsAboveBoard

Starting Lineup

• Banned Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Nope, not even the game against the Giants. . . the game against our first playoff team will answer my quesitons

#5 PokerSteve

PokerSteve

Just Wants a Lombardi Dammit!

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,749 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

The game against the Giants will answer my questions. This game meant nothing.

Agree. If this team gets its act together and beats the Giants next week, we fans, the media, and the Falcon players can put this abysmal beat-down in the dust bin and forget about it. On the other hand, if the Giants crush us like they just got finished smacking the Aints around, this game will start looking like the first nail in the coffin of the Falcons post-season ambitions.

#6 Faithful Falcon

Faithful Falcon

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Yep! He only come around when the team loses.

#7 Falconsin2012

Falconsin2012

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

On the Falcons, Matt Ryan, Turner, the defense, Killa Cam, etc. This just further answered my notion of everything I see with this team. It sucks being a diehard fan of the Braves, Falcons, and Hawks when they are all the same team. Maybe the Braves could be special but it's not likely.

LMFAO at Cam Newton being good today. He missed wide open receivers for touchdowns on several occasions. Bottom line, our secondary was so banged up and our pass rush so obselete that any professional qb beats us today.

#8 #1 pickô

#1 pickô

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

That I am right once again. His pathetic Matt Cassell-esque stat padding in the 4th was a joke. I really don't have much to say otherwise about him. The D didn't do a good job getting pressure on Cam and we paid for it., This wasn't a well coached game, somehow, trash a** Rivera out-coached Smith. Killa Cam is better than Ryan. I can't believe any of you would argue otherwise. Killa is the most talented player in the game and if he had weapons outside of a Posted Image version of Steve Smith, he would have a serious shot at breaking records at QB. His running backs are crap. His second best WR is Lafell, he like a more talented less polished version of Kerry Mirer.

#9 #1 pickô

#1 pickô

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

LMFAO at Cam Newton being good today. He missed wide open receivers for touchdowns on several occasions. Bottom line, our secondary was so banged up and our pass rush so obselete that any professional qb beats us today.

Cam isn't the most accurate QB and I agree that he can miss WR's at times but so did John Elway, Big Ben, and Donovan McNabb.

#10 Peyton

Peyton

AFMB Hall of Fame

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,815 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

The only question I have can't be answered for another 5 weeks.

#11 #1 pickô

#1 pickô

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

I know your question Peyton but what if I know the answer, but it's not factual yet.

#12 wleggett

wleggett

Roster Player

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Cam isn't the most accurate QB and I agree that he can miss WR's at times but so did John Elway, Big Ben, and Donovan McNabb.

The difference is those players were winners at some point. Home many super bowls has Cam led the Panthers to? How many NFC championship games? ****, how many wins?

#13 falconsd56

falconsd56

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,039 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Exactly

#14 SwampyMux12

SwampyMux12

Starting Lineup

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

That I am right once again. His pathetic Matt Cassell-esque stat padding in the 4th was a joke. I really don't have much to say otherwise about him. The D didn't do a good job getting pressure on Cam and we paid for it., This wasn't a well coached game, somehow, trash a** Rivera out-coached Smith. Killa Cam is better than Ryan. I can't believe any of you would argue otherwise. Killa is the most talented player in the game and if he had weapons outside of a Posted Image version of Steve Smith, he would have a serious shot at breaking records at QB. His running backs are crap. His second best WR is Lafell, he like a more talented less polished version of Kerry Mirer.

Okay, so you're really gonna come on here and bang Matt Ryan for "stat padding" in the exact same way that Cam did twice last year against the Falcons? Little hypocritical my friend... I can easily argue that Matt is a better QUARTERBACK than Cam. Newton is a better ATHLETE, but Matt is the far superior QB. Dude has 1, count 'em 1 good game against Atlanta where he outplays Ryan and you're seriously gonna come on here and pull that bologna?

DeAngelo Williams is crap? Seriously? WTF? Let's see Cam get behind a questionable oline with one of the worst Rushing attacks in the NFL and succeed... I can admit the sky's the limit if he can keep is pouty a$$ ego in check, but this is a pretty pathetic attempt to bash the ATL...

Edited by SwampyMux12, 09 December 2012 - 07:56 PM.

#15 Sun Tzu 7

Sun Tzu 7

Veteran Falcon

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,996 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

Why do you guys even listen to this person anymore.

Just do yourselves a favor and add him to your ignore list like I did.

#16 pzummo

pzummo

Pro Bowler

• Pure Football
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,455 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

The difference is those players were winners at some point. Home many super bowls has Cam led the Panthers to? How many NFC championship games? ****, how many wins?

Cam has never lost a Playoff game!

#17 #1 pickô

#1 pickô

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Better teams and coaches. Once Cam gets a decent squad, he will win a lot of games. They finally run a lot more pro style. Cam looks night and day better.

#18 #1 pickô

#1 pickô

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Why do you guys even listen to this person anymore.

Just do yourselves a favor and add him to your ignore list like I did.

Why bother to enter if you had nothing to add to the topic?

#19 daybumper

daybumper

Starting Lineup

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

you put Cam Newton with Julio and Roddy ....we heading to a championship in next 3 years

that was answered..

Newton was killing us with 1 wr and a bunch of scrubs ...

#20 #1 pickô

#1 pickô

Veteran Falcon

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,827 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Okay, so you're really gonna come on here and bang Matt Ryan for "stat padding" in the exact same way that Cam did twice last year against the Falcons? Little hypocritical my friend... I can easily argue that Matt is a better QUARTERBACK than Cam. Newton is a better ATHLETE, but Matt is the far superior QB. Dude has 1, count 'em 1 good game against Atlanta where he outplays Ryan and you're seriously gonna come on here and pull that bologna?

DeAngelo Williams is crap? Seriously? WTF? Let's see Cam get behind a questionable oline with one of the worst Rushing attacks in the NFL and succeed... I can admit the sky's the limit if he can keep is pouty a$$ ego in check, but this is a pretty pathetic attempt to bash the ATL...

Saying is Williams crap is like saying is Turner crap.