Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fibonacci

Moses.....ummmm Not Who I Thought

9 posts in this topic

so last night I saw this guy walking around and laughed. well I seen KOG thread on some saints threads and decide to go take a look. anyhow I looked around on their page to see them whine but this thread caught my eye.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/whatever-happened-black-moses-236216/index6.html

Jason Getz / AJC /

November 29, 2012 - Atlanta, Ga: Leroy Sylvester, of Atlanta, dressed as "Holy Moses" interacts with Atlanta Falcon fans in front of the Georgia Dome before the Falcons game against the New Orleans Saints on Falcon Landing Thursday night in Atlanta, Ga., November 29, 2012. Every year Sylvester predicts which NFL football team will win the Super Bowl and this year he picks the Atlanta Falcons. JASON GETZ / JGETZ@AJC.COM

http://www.ajc.com/gallery/sports/falcons-host-saints-thursday-night/g6jK/#]

anyhow according to the taints this guy was there in 2008 and now is a traitor.

113012_falcons_01.JPG

thoughts?

I have no idea what going on here. Does he pick other teams? Is he ever right?

LOL ... they don't really tell you much other then some crazy guy who thinks he is Moses picked us to win the Superbowl. huh.png

I have no idea what going on here. Does he pick other teams? Is he ever right?

LOL ... they don't really tell you much other then some crazy guy who thinks he is Moses picked us to win the Superbowl. huh.png

all I know is he was in taintsville for a longggg tme according to their fans. so all I know is I am breaking out the ten commandments and going to tell him to get out of here along with Lofton.

Seriously though, it has to be divine intervention. Mozez... Not so much.

I heard it was reincarnation of notradomus.

LOL something tells me someone really believes that.