Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nereek

I Don't Think Matt Ryan Will Ever Win Mvp

30 posts in this topic

Think about it.. the "elite" will always win it over somebody that deserves it. I wouldn't be upset if JJ Watt won it (who imo reminds me of Patrick Kerney). If Matt Ryan wins it, I would be total shocked. I may even die from it.

lol, cmon kid. JJ WATT has 0.00% to win it. get real.

No sh!t.. at least it would be better than another Aaron or Tom Brady MVP. lol/

I think id rather see tony gonzalez get the super bowl mvp

I would like that as well, he would be able to go out having achieved everything.

I'm actually fine with any Falcons player being named a Superbowl MVP because that means the Franchise and us as fans can finally feel relief and put the past fully behind us.

PokerSteve and dhayester like this

Like Hancock said, no ring it's no big thing. You take any current NFL player player except for a few that are already called stars and have rings and ask them which they would rather have an MVP or win the Super Bowl and they will take the latter every time.

I would love to see Ryan win the MVP. It would be a great accomplishment for the Falcon's quarterback. But... not sure it will ever happen. I think Rodgers will win it this year.

I wouldn't say ever, he has a shot. That by itself means he can win. Guys like Fitzpatrick and Orton are guys who will never win the MVP.

I think id rather see tony gonzalez get the super bowl mvp

I'd be ok with that for this year. Matt can wait till next year, I'd bet he wouldn't mind at all

I don't know if he's a perennial MVP candidate type but assuming he plays out a full career, I think he could sneak one in on a hot year once Brady and Peyton retires.

The MVP is a regular season award. Matt Ryan's biggest struggles have been in the playoffs.

If Rich Gannon can win an MVP....

I agree. Like I said earlier, he has a shot.