Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Makaveli96

I Cannot Believe My Eyes!

27 posts in this topic

Hey all they have to do is play almost perfect football from here on out for his prediction to work.

But who knows if he is for real with a forum name like "joker-saint." rolleyes.gif

How bad the Saints defense is and how their offense is very stoppable this season I don't see them beating 49ers, Eagles, Giants, and the Bucs always get them at least one time each season. They may split with the Falcons but I hope they sweep them.

Lol you just now noticing that Saints fans are delusional?

No, I did think they were pretty blind before reading that thread, but i realized that they have COMPLETELY removed themselves from reality!!!!

Stopped reading after he had the Saints at 11-5.

But what else do you expect from those nimrods?

I do expect the Saints to end up around 7-9 or 8-8. Which is a big bounce back and will probably be enough for all of the experts to get back on their bandwagon as Superbowl favorites next season.

Dude has us losing to the Cards Week 11...dry.png...c'mon man.

Lol cant believe they are even talking about playoffs with a record of 1-4 and the one win they got they barely won.

All Saints fans should be answering the OP with...

I know even as falcons fans we have homers but i know most of us would be smart enough not to even talk about playoffs after almost going 0-5.

That defense?

Win 10 out of 11 games? They got beat by the chiefs. They are not going to beat Philly, NY, and the Falcons twice.

foh

I read a little while longer and had my laugh of today. Their fans obviously need something positive to hold onto while their team continues to tread water in The NFC South cellar.

why would Turner get suspended for the season? and Matt Ryan reverting to his old self? I guess they mean he would continue to win games haha.. **** ignorant saint's fans

Turner will get suspended for hit and run on the entire Oakland defense.

As for Ryan reverting, consider this:

Ryan's winning percentage = 71.6% (that's before today - a win will take him to 72.1%)

Brees winning percentage = 58.9%

Based on those percentages - with both Brees and Ryan reverting to their old ways - and 11 games each to complete:

Ryan: 11 x 71.6% = 8 more wins = 13-3 record

Brees: 11 x 58.9% = 6 more wins = 7-9 record

One can only hope they both revert.

Makaveli96 and Finally like this

I do expect the Saints to end up around 7-9 or 8-8. Which is a big bounce back and will probably be enough for all of the experts to get back on their bandwagon as Superbowl favorites next season.

Which would be the ideal scenario because those douchebags don't deserve a Top - 5 pick .

Falcan Moore likes this