Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattyICE2Roddy

How Cool Would It Be To Win A Superbowl In Superdome (Saints House)

68 posts in this topic

Lol that feeling/reminder the saint's fans would have everytime they got theri home game that the Falcons won a superbowl there.

I know its early but man it WOULD be nice.

One guy on their forum said he would rather see the superdome in smoke then see us win a SB there. LOLOLOL

Lol that feeling/reminder the saint's fans would have everytime they got theri home game that the Falcons won a superbowl there.

I know its early but man it WOULD be nice.

One guy on their forum said he would rather see the superdome in smoke then see us win a SB there. LOLOLOL

I DON'T CARE WHERE WE WIN ONE AT ..........

ALL I WANT TO DO IS WIN ONE.

cherrnoff was talking about this on the radio. said it would be the greatest thing to EVER happen in atl sports history and the fact that it's in NO only makes it sweeter.

We could win the Super Bowl in the high school parking lot and I'd be thrilled!!!!!

Yeah, it would be an added bonus to make the Saints fans angry - but just get the Lombardi and I don't care where they do it!

Karst41 and Finally like this

I don't know, that atmosphere would be extremely hostile. It'd basically be an away game no matter the opponent.

Would be sweet tho.

I agree, our SB game at the stuperdome will be a tough one, we will be booed harder than ever.

I agree, our SB game at the stuperdome will be a tough one, we will be booed harder than ever.

The hostility might come in the parking lots, but I doubt taint fans would spring for that kind of money to watch us win one in their house ;)

It'd be cooler if they won it in my backyard.

Hey, I've got a huge back yard - you could put 5 Georgia Domes in my back yard. I'd even give everybody free parking!!!!

Karst41 likes this