Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karst41

When Was The Last Time?

15 posts in this topic

This weeks odds have us favored by 7 points over the panties.

Also has Green Bay favored by 9 points over the Aints!

When was the last time we started off 4-0 and the Aints 0-4

in the same season?

Could be a glorious weekend of football, especially if the Skins beat the Sucs.

When was the last time we started off 4-0 and the Aints 0-4 ?

Could be a glorious weekend of football.

Will be a Perfect weekend if the Redskins upset the Sucs

this weekend too.

Aints in 2007 and Falcons in 2004.

Never, we've only started 4-0 once in our history - and never 5-0.

4-0 Twice, first in 86 then in 04.

I can remember seeing 5-0? on TV that year(86), Somehow I forgot the ? and kept thinking it was actually 5-0.

4-0 Twice, first in 86 then in 04.

I can remember seeing 5-0? on TV that year(86), Somehow I forgot the ? and kept thinking it was actually 5-0.

Yeah, typo, but I fixed it. You are pretty quick - I saw it and corrected it within a few seconds.

Yeah, I misstyped it but fixed it. You are pretty quick - I saw it and corrected it within a few seconds.

No prob, it's weird I can vividly remember seeing Pam Martin on ch5 during the newscast with a 5-0 background as she segued to sports back then, so when I saw your post I was about to reply that we were once 5-0, but we weren't. 5-0 isn't the same as 5-0? Wishful thinking I guess.

No prob, it's weird I can vividly remember seeing Pam Martin on ch5 during the newscast with a 5-0 background as she segued to sports back then, so when I saw your post I was about to reply that we were once 5-0, but we weren't. 5-0 isn't the same as 5-0? Wishful thinking I guess.

Ha ha - yeah, I remember the first time we hit 4-0, then we lost one, then we won one, then we lost forever it seems like. Anyway, we flubbed for the year - didn't even have a winning season. So, when we went 4-0 the second time, then we lost one, then we won one, then we lost one again - I was like oh no, no, no - it's de ja vu, we're doomed. Of course, that didn't happen, but it was just so eerie.

Karst41 likes this

When was the last time we started off 4-0 and the Aints 0-4

in the same season?

Could be a glorious weekend of football, especially if the Skins beat the Sucs.

It has to be prior to 2006. Clearly Drewpy misses daddy.

I know I'm preaching to the choir but I could not care less what Vegas or the media thinks. For all I care they can pick against us and say we're the worse team in the history of the league as long as we keep getting the W I'm happy. Most of the time the media couldn't hit the water if the fell out of a boat.

I know I'm preaching to the choir but I could not care less what Vegas or the media thinks. For all I care they can pick against us and say we're the worse team in the history of the league as long as we keep getting the W I'm happy. Most of the time the media couldn't hit the water if the fell out of a boat.

I agree. Nothing they have ever said wins or losses games.

Yeah man I am surprised at that 7 point spread. That seems kind of weak. Vegas isn't quite believing in the Falcons yet.

That's why I got 250 on the falcons this week :P

Karst41 likes this